Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chuckney 😂😂😂 yes saving that beauty for the next thread !! ... Her food shop never fails to entertain me 👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got some pasta for her spaghetti.....
Haha I thought that, why didn’t you get spaghetti for the spaghetti dish you’re doing?!?! Ah this girl is the gift that keeps on giving-these food hauls are becoming the highlight of my week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually love the idea of the Halloween buckets for the boys.
Not entirely sure what a 2or 5 year old will do with a carving kit though? 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
Also..."vests for the boys because it's getting to that time of year"...pretty certain Woody's been in the same vest everyday for the last year 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Actually love the idea of the Halloween buckets for the boys.
Not entirely sure what a 2or 5 year old will do with a carving kit though? 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
Also..."vests for the boys because it's getting to that time of year"...pretty certain Woody's been in the same vest everyday for the last year 👀
Carve a pumpkin with it?! 🙈😂 they’re really easy to use my kids have used them since they were toddlers x

Reactions: 1
£86!! There’s no way that’s all she bought! There’s hardly anything there! I go into aldi spend £40 and get a trolley full!
She probably spent more on the crap for Halloween the new plates and the vests, than she actually spent on food. I know not everyone can cook, and that isn't an issue, but It's pathetic that she keeps posting how to cremate chopped chicken and jar sauce in the slow cooker, yet she doesn't make her own Yorkshire puddings. Why try to portray yourself as a mummy/family vlogger, when the only time she shows some interest is if it's a Primark shopping haul for herself. Don't post recipe vlogs when you clearly can't cook. There were more vegetables on her doorstep than that family will have in all their meals this week.

Reactions: 15
God I had to laugh at the red onion CHUCKney, seriously?! 😩🤣 3 more tins of f**king chopped tomatoes to add to the stash that she must already have but no chicken for Steve this week because steve likes chicken for lunches through the week for Steve cos he likes chicken! Poor 2ss must be in the dog house cos she didn’t get him any of his favourite cereal either 🤣 Yorkshire puds because she’s lazy...really becks??? We have never noticed! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
chuckney might be something that people who are short of time put into their bolognese to add depth of flavour, when you’ve only got half an hour when you get in from work or something. But when it’s in the slow cooker all day it doesn’t need any of those things if you add the right seasoning to begin with! More sugar that doesn’t need to be in their diets!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
chuckney might be something that people who are short of time put into their bolognese to add depth of flavour, when you’ve only got half an hour when you get in from work or something. But when it’s in the slow cooker all day it doesn’t need any of those things if you add the right seasoning to begin with! More sugar that doesn’t need to be in their diets!
True but she's balancing it all out with some whole wheat pasta. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think Steve is in the dog house for his “Milf” remarks yesterday.... No chicken for Steve cos Steve likes chicken 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AC3722A5-1709-44DE-9BB4-29F5637C0B2F.png

So miss lamb is going to spunk £145 on boots for ‘herself as a treat’?????????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She won’t buy them, just baiting people to press no so she can block some more of her #haterz 😂
Well I’ve voted no 3 times in a week now and I’m still not blacked! 😂😂😂 she clearly reads on here and is no longer blocking people who vote no because we called her out on it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It still baffles me how many "treats" she has compared to those boys. All they ever seen to get is gifted stuff. They never take them anywhere unless it's free, they do duck all with them. I'm not saying she shouldn't buy herself stuff but she shouldn't be only buying for herself. Every time I have extra money 95% of them time it goes on my kids or family days out. She is so unbelievably selfish. She gets rite on my wick!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.