Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still baffles me how many "treats" she has compared to those boys. All they ever seen to get is gifted stuff. They never take them anywhere unless it's free, they do duck all with them. I'm not saying she shouldn't buy herself stuff but she shouldn't be only buying for herself. Every time I have extra money 95% of them time it goes on my kids or family days out. She is so unbelievably selfish. She gets rite on my wick!
Exactly, my roots need doing and need of plenty for myself but couldnt put myself before my little boy. Some of us live from pay day to pay day to get things we need and not wait for them to be gifted.

Reactions: 11
Why do people insist on posting about their children’s toilet habits? Why on earth did we need to know Woodeh has done a poo on the potteh? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does she insist on touching her greasy hair, when she's either cooking or emptying the dishwasher. She really does have some dirty habits.

View attachment 47012
So miss lamb is going to spunk £145 on boots for ‘herself as a treat’?????????
I wonder if she's copying Ellie Polly with these boots? Maybe she could buy some boots for poor Woody. The ones he wore in the car seat safety vlog were clearly too big for him and possibly too big for Alfie. Poor Woodys birthday presents were two gifts that had been gifted and they bought him a pair of wellies. She should be embarrassed using freebies and a pair of cheap wellies as her sons birthday present, whilst spending goodness knows how much on herself over the past few months, even Steve has had a few 'lads trips', his new car, whether he's bought it or leasing it, still costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve just had birthday money but it’s all gone on my sons winter clothes I was excited to have birthday money so he could have extra bits! He’s currently dressed up in a bear baby grow and it’s the best thing I’ve ever seen 😂 it’s from next Rebecca, you know a shop where you can buy good quality well fitting stuff for your kids? Try it. Also just to add he’s a baby not 2 so it’s normal that’s he’s in a baby grow 😂. Not like a 2 year old.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Came here for the Chuckney comments...you didn’t disappoint😂 replayed it three times to make sure I heard her right....How can you get it wrong when it’s actually written in front of you?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m certain CLT has mentioned chuTney in a recent food haul and adding it to another dish for flavour. I only remember as I thought I needed to pick some up as my niece loves it with cheese and crackers.

Reactions: 2
Why don’t her and Steve share the cooking seen as he’s unemployed not working as well? Surely he should be doing everything round the house whilst she works so so so hard on YouTube etc , don’t see him coming up with any excuses of ‘work’ how do they afford everything is there a endless money pit somewhere?

I can’t believe how they live, me and oh both work long weeks at work and both earn a decent wage but after all our bills and mortgage , food shop, two cars worth of petrol etc we do struggle! she spends so so so much money all the time!

• Heart
Why don’t her and Steve share the cooking seen as he’s unemployed not working as well? Surely he should be doing everything round the house whilst she works so so so hard on YouTube etc , don’t see him coming up with any excuses of ‘work’ how do they afford everything is there a endless money pit somewhere?

I can’t believe how they live, me and oh both work long weeks at work and both earn a decent wage but after all our bills and mortgage , food shop, two cars worth of petrol etc we do struggle! she spends so so so much money all the time!
To be fair to Steve, he does do a lot of the ‘renovation’ work (painting!) around the house so he is doing something, if my OH had to cook we’d be living on beans on toast. 😂🙈

Reactions: 5
I personally use the slow cooker often and therefore it irritates the hell out of me that she’s ‘cooking’ chicken jar sauce curry on high for eight hours. Like what are you actually doing?????? There’s SO many recipes readily available to try, I really hope she does a bit of research before this video.
this annnoys me too, i often use the slow cooker and occasionally with a jar o=although usually we passata or gravy etc because i put it on on a morning or i nip home on my lunch break and chuck it in the slow cooker so that when i'm home after a long ass day at work and collecting my little one and bathing her etc i don't then have to stand and cook the tea. She is home all day and does nothing so sh really doesn't NEED to do so many slow cooker recipes.

Also i agree with sharing what you put in the slow cooker on your stories etc just to give people ideas for different things, but i really don't think it needs to be a video. How boring? especially when it's always using jars and always the exact same thing she has already shared a million times on het stories and saved on her highlights. I mean i don't think i can bare to see her putting that chicken and sauce in the slow cooker one more time!!!!

Reactions: 3

I think there's a lot behind the scenes that they don't show. He rents a house out that he owns outright so thats probably a good portion of their mortgage paid off.
Plus, for every branded video/ad she does she gets at least £350/400.
If she does 6 of those a month plus whatever channel mum gives her...£3000+.
Can almost guarantee she doesn't declare everything so keeps the majority. They don't exactly have the best social lives do they...and they do duck all with the boys so actually it makes sense she'd be able to drop a lot of cash on herself willy nilly.

Reactions: 8
I think there's a lot behind the scenes that they don't show. He rents a house out that he owns outright so thats probably a good portion of their mortgage paid off.
Plus, for every branded video/ad she does she gets at least £350/400.
If she does 6 of those a month plus whatever channel mum gives her...£3000+.
Can almost guarantee she doesn't declare everything so keeps the majority. They don't exactly have the best social lives do they...and they do duck all with the boys so actually it makes sense she'd be able to drop a lot of cash on herself willy nilly.
Don’t think she is earning that much even on branded content .....

Attachments

Reactions: 2
£86!! There’s no way that’s all she bought! There’s hardly anything there! I go into aldi spend £40 and get a trolley full!
I feel like I get more than that for that amount and I use Sainsbury’s!

Also those Halloween buckets are an unnecessary waste in my opinion. As well as the pumpkins that are there just to sit and rot at the door.

Reactions: 8
Don’t think she is earning that much even on branded content .....
I don't think that's right at all. I know 2 mum's that are "Channel Mum's" and the lowest amount they advise to accept is around £400 per branded video. One of them makes almost £6000 a month and gave up her full-time job nearly 2 years ago.
I obviously dont know exact amounts of Rebs but I doubt it's far off.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
145 quid for a pair of boots!? Really? While your kids wear cheap scraggy looking clothes? Selfish mare. I’d love to kick her up the arse with one of those boots 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t work due to childcare so have no income of my own (husband has a good job luckily) I got some birthday money and spent it all on my kids! I just don’t get why she needs to treat herself to docs when she never buys clothes for her boys! That’s why I like LJC, she is always buying her boys stuff and I’m interested in bargains she finds for them. I suppose we are all different but I really do think she doesn’t need any more new stuff for her! Christ I can’t remember the last time I went to the hairdressers or my nails done like her.
How do we know Steve rents a house? She really did land on her feet with him! Not him as a person he’s horrible, I just mean financially 🙈🤣

Can I just say it’s really reassuring hearing others saying they spend most of their spare money on their kids/days out for family. I rarely buy myself things these days but I don’t care, I want to spend my money on my kids! Sometimes these influencers can make you feel so tit that you can’t afford it all 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can I just say it’s really reassuring hearing others saying they spend most of their spare money on their kids/days out for family. I rarely buy myself things these days but I don’t care, I want to spend my money on my kids! Sometimes these influencers can make you feel so tit that you can’t afford it all 😔
I literally never buy myself clothes, all my spare money goes on my kids. I’ll go without everytime if it means my kids always have what they need and always look their best. I absolutely love shopping for my kids and can’t understand how Rebecca takes more pride in her own wardrobe than her kids. Even when they go on holiday she very rarely packs anything new for the boys. It’s all cheap looking T-shirt’s flung into the case meanwhile she has numerous new outfits and bikinis.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure I'm not the only one who will talk themselves out of buying a £10 top for myself but will easily spend £100 on the kids without a second thought 🤦🏻‍♀️
She definitely doesn't share the same.values as 99% of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So she admits she’s lazy and can’t even make a Yorkshire pudding! Come on you do nothing all day! What the hell. Teach people how to do Yorkshire puddings after all you’re a Yorkshire girl embracing life in the dales 🤣
Her making yorkies from scratch would be some decent content 😜

Came here for the Chuckney comments...you didn’t disappoint😂 replayed it three times to make sure I heard her right....How can you get it wrong when it’s actually written in front of you?! 😂
The same reason she gets SOREEN wrong every bloody week. Surely loads of people have messaged her telling her how to pronounce it. Why would you think EE was pronounced as an i 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry about my greasy hair everywun.......couple hours later video goes up "How I get shiny hair"

duck right off with that.

But please, stomp around with your big ol' moon boots, would love to see her clonking around the village with those on :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.