Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she go out with a completely impractical ‘Ted Baker’ fluffy side bag yesterday? Tries to sell the handbag that didn’t suit a Mama of 3 😐 but leaves the house with a bag which can only accommodate her purse and lipgloss. She’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she go out with a completely impractical ‘Ted Baker’ fluffy side bag yesterday? Tries to sell the handbag that didn’t suit a Mama of 3 😐 but leaves the house with a bag which can only accommodate her purse and lipgloss. She’s a twit.
That was her Marc Jacobs, last seasons special Steve got her for either her birthday or as a sorry I dipped my wick in a size 8 blonde again gift x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahhh. It’s all the same to me, but I don’t stunt for the gram, knew it was a man’s name 😳😂
Is it real?

Reactions: 7
That was her Marc Jacobs, last seasons special Steve got her for either her birthday or as a sorry I dipped my wick in a size 8 blonde again gift x
the only way that beetroot faced munter is dipping his wick is by paying for it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I dip out because Becky is boring as duck and stick my nose in the Jack Monroe thread and come back to a SHACK ON THE MARKET! Dingle Farm will be no more.

What a weekend treat.

I hope she does the viewings herself.

"This is the spare, I mean, my son's rurrrm, but you can also use it as a supeh cute office if you're a diamond unicorn business owner like me, or a fitness with Flash rurrrm if you're into fitness and a healtheh lifestyul, or a try on rurrrm for fashun hauls. Ignore the foyer by the door there..."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.