Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Latest comment on her tiktok! ”I thought you earn thousands a month? Why do you need to buy fakes?“
wonder how long that’ll last 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, £30 on horrible fake Gucci sliders 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm surprised she's not boycotting Gucci after the drama with the hound in the hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

teddy19

VIP Member
1. Shes got Mandyanne some shoes named after herself 🫢
2. £32!! On a pair of shoes for a child that doesn’t walk. She spends half that on the lads primark trainers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I like to call it desperation
She is hanging by a shoe lace with everything at the moment
Her life
Her house
Her boyfriend
Her hair
Her face
Her body
It’s all gone tits up and she knows it
Every other hun is killing it and she is gutted it hasn’t worked out for her
Everything is tits up except her actual tits which are hanging round her belly button 😂

• Haha
She really thought she was getting a dark haired ‘Mediterranean’ looking baby. All that talk about not liking bows. Now she’s had to resort to sticking them slap bang in the middle of her head so people don’t think she’s got 3 boys 🤣

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
That baby is the most gormless, least alert-looking child I've seen. She's nowhere near walking and she does not need shoes to be dragged around her bedroom, Beggy 😭 Does she really think that because she can stand holding onto something, she's going to just miraculously wander around the room? Why not spend some time and money getting the boys measured and fitted for some suitable footwear, instead of giving them boats to walk around in?!

Reactions: 32

Chats4days

The cowboy boots with the dress

Tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 in knots at the state of it
---
I need to know who shes copying with the boots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
So Chucky is walking and now that advanced is gonna take herself off and draw on the plane, honestly just how thick are you Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart