Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Levi89

I'm blown away she's posted a £2000 wedding dress on vinted with £2.49 postage fee 😅😅. £2000 wedding dress squeezed into a postal bag & sent to her nearest EVRI or in the locker 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

You'd have to be crazy to spend £2000 for a 2nd hand dress yeah she hasn't technically worn it, but places like wed2b sell dresses for fraction of that price 🤦🏼‍♀️

I'd also stay clear of a stranger who was trying to sell a wedding dress and couldn't even get the designers name right 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Oh the irony of that voiceover on her latest story ‘You’re a really good Mom’ while her dentally challenged urchins are pictured drinking sugar ladened hot chocolate and coke. What a useless twat of a mother she is 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Pisses me off she keeps calling him a teenager when he's literally 9. Fuck off beggy.

Also there's not a single thought behind Alfehs eyes. Not one.
Alfie should have had support years ago & he could have been thriving by now. I think they’ve left it too late & things will get difficult for him, especially when he starts high school. I really hope that when they move out of the shack they go somewhere more suitable for children & he can spend a lot more time with kids his own age & not be glued to Woody all the time, being fed copious amounts of junk & shoved in front of the tv constantly. He’s never been a part of anything, he’s never had any hobbies, they’ve never encouraged him in any way shape or form, he’s made to wear the same clothes as his little brother, he’s massively behind academically, he desperately needs to see a dentist. They’ve failed him at every hurdle

• Sad

Each_peach

VIP Member
I'm convinced she writes these "secrets" herself.

They're ALWAYS:
- someone saying they're pregnant and no one else knows
- cheating
- something to do with anal or shit.

FAMILEH FRIENDLEH GUYZZZZZZZ

• Sick
  • Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Beggy, your eight month old baby does not know how to 'doodle away' you stupid fuckwit. The pen will go in her mouth, and the sketcher will be thrown on the floor.
How are you that fucking dumb?????

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
When you scroll the wiki (like I have just done) it just takes your breath away how much of a disaster this girl is 🫠 she's absolutely unhinged

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Not even nine months old and buying shoes for her!! No wonder we call her backward Beggy. Buy your fully grown children decent shoes, you fuckwit.

• Heart

Yorkshiregirl2019

The pictures of how slim she thinks she is! Didn’t look like that in Skipton Starbucks earlier in the week did you hun. It pisses me off when people become fixated on their weight and showing something that isn’t true.

Reactions: 34

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
She is such an amazing, super multi tasking, boss babe mummeh that her outfit has to cover her whole day: board meeting at 11, beach at 12, rodeo at 2. She’s tapped!!

IMG_4311.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
The tacky af diamante bag from primark to match her £20 wedding shoes I CANNOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i think she has hit rock bottom tattlers i cannot wait for this wedding

• Haha

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before but I’m convinced that Rebecca has additional needs and could’ve done with the same support that Alfie (and most likely Roma) now desperately requires. Unfortunately she’s too pig ignorant to listen to anyone that has attempted to help in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Beggy, please clarify, which one is your body?

Also, if I posed with my ass pushed back, hip popped, and stomach sucked in, I too would look much slimmer than I actually am. Smoke and mirrors.

Her mental health must be in the gutter, which makes me so sad for her, until I remember that she does zero to help herself or protect her children’s well-being.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33