Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Just A Ride

‘Imagine thinking your words effect me…’

Erm, I don’t think we need to imagine hun 🤣🤣🤣 obviously hit a nerve! You can tell she’s an uneducated twat from that story alone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Joolsy22

That poor baby is nowhere near walking and does anyone else notice how at 9 months old she’s glancing over towards the camera, like a little performing monkey who constantly has a camera stuck in her face by her simpleton mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Just imagine how smug she’s gona be when they sell and move to a new build and she’s sat in her high gloss kitchen after saying how much she loves the woodworm beams n bog tiles for years

• Haha
Reactions: 38

#notanadad

VIP Member
Considering she was still breastfeeding woody at 14 months I've said from the start it was backward to book it for when she did of Mini Alfie being 9 months, imagine having to be unlaced from your dress to wap your tit in the mouth of a screaming baby on demand throughout the day when it might be boiling
Trust me, this will be WHY she wanted it booked for when Roma is only 9 months. She’ll be fucking desperate to get a shot of her BFing in her wedding dress and be all like “roma still needs mamas milk even in my wedding dress hehe” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

RUOTAY

She tumble dries e v e r y t h i n g including that overpriced basic bitch sweatshirt, so she's fucked it. That kind of synthetic material dies a death in a tumble drier. All their clothes look manky grey and out of shape, because she washes all colours together and then straight in the dryer.

All that land, the breeze through those rolling hills, and not a single scrap of polyester is shown a clothes peg.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
She really thought she was getting a dark haired ‘Mediterranean’ looking baby.
I do agree that's what she was wanting but I dunno how she thought a mediterranean looking baby was in any way possible genetically given that the gingery blonde dad has a beetroot complexion and she's got a similar colouring to Wednesday Adams with mousey brown hair dyed black 😭

• Haha

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
She is so tragic with those fakes 😂 if you can’t afford the real thing, just get a bag from any number of high street shops, nobody gives a fuck!
This! I would much rather walk round with a cheap bag from a well known store that I could at least trace the supply chain back (if i wanted to) than a fake copy that i have absolutely no idea of where and how it was made and what it is even made of!
Cracked me up that she said the bag was a YSL ‘dupe’ no Rebecca the word you are looking for is counterfeit you fucking tramp

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Imhere123

VIP Member
She never just looks ‘nice’ does she. You know those women you will pass on the street that are not wearing anything spectacular, but they just look well put together, that’s not her. She always looks like she is trying too hard to follow trends. Some people just can’t pull off the fashion trends. I know I can’t! And there’s nothing wrong with that.

I’m your basic jeans & a nice top type of person most of the time. But my clothes fit me, they’re clean & ironed & because I spend a little bit more money on an item, rather than buying the cheapest fast fashion, my clothes don’t look tatty & misshapen as soon as they’ve been anywhere near a washing machine.

• Heart

Mum123

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the love heart ‘pearl’ monstrosity sunglasses. I’m praying they’re not a joke.

Can you imagine the wedding photos? The yellow and orange face, his bright red beetroot head and sister beaver sticking her fingers up at us tattle bastards 🤣
Sister beaver and big bad bev having a proper rant about tattle over the meat BBQ 🤣

• Haha

Frenchie

VIP Member
She wants her throwing petals as she’s walking down in her shein flammable dress complete with a Alfie bow 🙈🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha