Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Thanks to @Yorkshiregirl2019

What a banging last thread! Beggys on her way to a a massive meltdown! The hairlines receding faster than Harry and Megan’s car chase! It will soon be in Greece before her
She had the hen do of all hen do’s it was epic and lasted all of 45 minutes but she still had time to get her baps, flaps and saggy crack out. Beaver went on a slag do to Poland but beggy never mentioned it but she was as unstable as my old dogs back legs over the weekend
And saving the best until last the Shack is up for sale!! Will she mention it or won’t she! Buckle up tattle bastard it’s going to be a good one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Hi Sarah ! by the way it is affect not effect , and it is you’re not your .

There you go , free life coaching for you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They could just pop a hideous victorian frock on Alfeh, stick a massive bow in his fringe and he could trot down the aisle behind her. No one will know the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Cocoluna

VIP Member
She’s lost 2 stone and now a size 10… she’s always claimed to be a size 10. Maths ain’t mathing again dingle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Clementine

VIP Member
It’s the snobbery about Primark knickers for me 😂. Mate, your sister in law has shown us all her vulva due to her cheap knickers, have a word, or gift her with some of your super classy AS lingerie ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's fucked up saying "I'm now a size 10" erm, you've been telling us you snapped back into a 10 as soon as big mandy Anne paraglided out your chuff (neatly on an Iceland car park) all the clothes she has ordered over the last year have been a small or a medium.... size 10 jeans , 28 waist. So which is it you daft cow?.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What a day to be alive, I ran here when I saw that fashun reel 🤭
Nothing says boss babe like shorts and blazer from Primark paired with cowboy boots off of Amazon. 🤦‍♀️achey breakey twat

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am DYING that beavers sister reads here! Hiya 👋🏼 just IMAGINE your in laws reading about you on an online gossip thread 😩😩😩 the whole family is fucking tragic. Maybe sister in law is a regular poster which is how she saw the comments so quickly 🤭
No mention of her eating apples through tennis racquets for a living I noticed 🤣

Does she think Ann Summers is something to aspire to? 🤣🤣🤣 she's about 20yrs late to the party, the gormless looking fruit machine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50