Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Oh dear I think she’s a bit upset!! You can just see her bashing away angrily on her keyboard!
Not quite sure why she’s so cross-nothing posted here is a lie-UNLIKE her and Beggy who lie about their income and everything else in their lives in a desperate attempt to look more successful than they are!
Truth hurts doesn’t it?!
Always makes me laugh when these twats get all bent out of shape-it’s like they actually believe their own bullshit fairytale lives!
Yes Beggy earns £5-40k a month that’s why they live in a damp, dirty shack and have done nothing to the house, shops in Primark, can only afford to go say in termtime to budget resorts and doesn’t even own a car!
🤣🤣
Truly the mark of a super successful businesswoman!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
IMG_4289.jpeg

The belly overhang here (nothing wrong with it btw) that was absolutely nowhere to be seen in her swimwear try on 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Win

VIP Member
Also, if we needed any further proof that the beavers are red neck inbreds….. beavers dad has liked beavers sisters post on Instagram - the one where she is asking people to fill in a survey about their sexual preferences 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If you've had that many jobs in such a short space of time, I'd say that points to failure and not success 😏

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’ve always thought the whole point of baby led weaning is to give your child whatever the rest of the family eats? Why does she get it so wrong every time?

Clarity456

VIP Member
No takeaways or greeeesssseh food since January?

Weird I could swear she went to Tenerife and was eating greessehhh food every day and that was in Feb.

Admit it Beggy, you've been on the saxender for a few weeks in the run up to your fake wedding so you're not a big chunk of a bride 🤷🏻‍♀️ can't stay on it forever though hun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

#notanadad

VIP Member
If she’s so desperate for Roma to walk at the wedding why didn’t she book it for later in the year? They’ve waited years since the engagement, a few more months until she’s a little older wouldnt make much difference
I thought this, if they’d booked it for September after Anne’s 1st birthday then it would be more likely she could walk. Or next spring 🤦‍♀️ why is she fucking obsessed with that child walking? I hope she doesn’t start walking until NEXT MARCH when she’s 18 months 😂😂😂

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Nothing makes me laugh more that she’s tied to that bedroom with anne because she can’t put her down on the bare grubby stone floor. Probably why she’s so keen for her to walk. You can tell this cabbage patch baby will end up with so many bangs to the head down there.

and given she spent most of that ‘walking’ video at almost a 90 degree angle, heggs back was like / the whole time as that scarecrow dragged her along, it’ll be a while off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29