Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
IMG_4258.jpeg

I am absolutely speechless at the bow why would you put it there 😂😂😂😂😂

also those legs have gotten considerably larger since they appeared in the filtered swimwear video 🤥
IMG_4259.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I’ve got a friend who, like beggy, spent years planning her wedding to her shitty partner. It was booked a couple of times, then rescheduled. Eventually they had a wedding abroad with just immediate family which she spent 3 years organising. She had an affair less than 8 months after the wedding. I reckon she spent so long planning a wedding in her head, that once it was over she had a massive come down, and also realised her and her partner had nothing in common aside from the wedding.

Reactions: 42

rac_1996

have you ever been eating carrots and broccoli and just thought ‘you know what would go well with this, some oats’
She is mental. Why can’t she just feed her what the rest of them? I’m so baffled

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Gifted jewellery for her wedding day to go along with the £20 shoes and counterfeit bags 🤣🤣🤣
Let’s not forget the love heart ‘pearl’ monstrosity sunglasses. I’m praying they’re not a joke.

Can you imagine the wedding photos? The yellow and orange face, his bright red beetroot head and sister beaver sticking her fingers up at us tattle bastards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's ruined her channel and IG with trying to act rich....

if she had just been honest about things saying they would love a new kitchen ect but can't afford it, and we can't afford to go abroad in the actual school holidays either ..we are selling up because it's a real struggle and we are down grading.

The fact she's not even mentioned a word about the house proves she's raging and embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

NellieMo

VIP Member
So the house has only gone on Rightmove today so it’s literally just been put up for sale in the last week.
I bet they thought no one would find out. Very impressed with the Tattler’s detective work 👍🏻

Reactions: 40

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Bloody hell, how smart is this 8 month old? 🙊
I thought Beggy had written it herself but then realised there’s no spelling mistakes and she uses capital letters mid sentence 😂

in all seriousness though, I’ve never known anyone who’s had 3 children but still manages to be an absolute braindead mother. Alfies 9 and wears clothes designed for a toddler and drinks from a toddler cup, eats from a plastic portioned plate, has his “own room” but still shares with his little brother. Yet the baby has shoes for a fucking 2 year old, toys for a 3 year old, is given greasy unhealthy food, constantly wears dirty clothes, is being forced into attempting to walk when she’s nowhere near ready. How can anyone get it so fucking wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 39