Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
You know your life is boring as fuck when you’ve waited half a week for a basic jumper to arrive. Get a life Beggy. Bloody hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Cooper123

VIP Member
I dont know what's crazier, editing yourself to look half your size, or claiming you lost weight due to NON EXISTING gallbladder issues ! The cunt needs sectioned 😂😂😂

• Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
She’s jumping on the Adanola hype 12 months too late. My god mother got me an Adanola tracksuit when they were popular for Xmas 2021.
If she wants to keep up, she needs to get in some Ganni or Anine Bing but they are WAY out of her price range.
---

Howling at this tagged pic. Lumi doing wonders for those fine linesssssssss

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Who called the outfit? She is just so desperately try-hard. Looking forward to a shake-up in content though. Shall we have a bingo?
*bikini breastfeeding by the pool
*boys being water babies while speaking Spainish
*Mocktail for mama and mama’s milk for Roma
*Buggy for all 3 children
*Blowhole snorkling
*Seedy late night meet-up with those randoms and sticking the boys on a tablet while they discuss their OF content
*Photos of arse eating her bikini bottoms while she vacantly stairs out to sea

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Each_peach

VIP Member
"I'm in good spirits todehhhh" she's fuckin MANIC 🤣🤣🤣

Get beaver to video you dingle without the magic mirror. Dumpy cunt.

Why would you get so defensive if you weren't lying. Playing with her necklace, eyes darting all over while ranting. She knows she's full of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chats4days

The last time she posted a pic/reel on her grid that shows the boys was 31st December. Since then - all big Anne. Obsessed disgusting smelly cunt .. poor boys 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I never took my baby to a hair appointment. I like to relax and feel pampered. Plus the chemicals. Always booked it on a day someone could mind him for a couple of hours. I think she goes out in public with her and uses her like a safety blanket, like she does with beaver. She can't cope with being alone she's weird

• Heart

User90009

The sad thing is she has a good body after having 3 kids so she doesn’t need to edit. It’s not like she has anything to be ashamed of… as a mum of 3 I can relate. It’s sad she feels like that.

• Heart

April17

Chatty Member
I swear she has a mental illness. The pretence she’s slim & happy is plain for all to see (except her stupid flowers). That pic of her slimy greasy face she’s just awful 🤮

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Why is she having breakfast at the hotel and then going out for more breakfast?! Doesn’t that defeat the object of an all inclusive?!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Am I missing something here, it's a jumper, it looks like any other grey jumper you get, why is it so special??
Dead at the fact she either can't say or doesn't know the actual company name, pathetic excuse of a sheep just copying all the other influencers to try and fit in.
BTW did she mention it was oversized??
There’s nothing remotely special about it. Its an overpriced brand that all the braindead beige insta-huns are creaming their pants over, she will have seen it on some airhead online and because she’s a looser with zero personality of her own she just had to get it…. Bit like when she decided she had to start drinking Starbucks coffees even though she openly admitted she hates coffee and couldnt drink it….

• Heart

YorkshireCrepe

Imagine looking at yourself in this pic and thinking wow, I’m hot, and then looking at your actual self in the mirror and realising you don’t look anything like that. It must be such a head fuck.

I don’t profess to be the best parent in the world but I genuinely try to teach my daughter about body positivity. Girls are attacked from all sides by images of so called perfect bodies and we keep it real in our house. If I was doing this and my daughter saw, what sort of fucked up message would that be giving her. This is the message she is giving Roma. This is the head fuckery she’s going to give Roma for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I cannot think of a single occasion that I’ve been in a salon and there’s been a baby in there. She’s that up her own arse that she probably thinks everyone is as obsessed with the baby as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30