Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Warm enough to get in the pool do you think?
Turkey in April is definitely warmer than what Tenerife is on Jan Feb and march...first half of the month it will defo be around 25° everyday and the nearer it gets to may it's gets warmer everyday.....whereas Tenerife can be a hit and a miss it's a big gamble you need to go between May and Oct to guarantee heat
---

Yes it's warm enough for the pool

Reactions: 8

Unknown3

VIP Member
Omg stop it! I’m a year older than her and I have nothing like this in terms of lines! And I’m out here using good old soap and water 😂
I’m 7 years on her and have half what she does if I smile that hard. Bloody hell she looks tragic

Scottish Care Bear

Not sure if this has been shared before or not. I did have a look on the wiki but couldn’t see it. Do these companies not check out who they are going to represent? Obviously not in this case! An all round influencer! Well respected parenting influencer! Who actually writes this crap! She is the last person ld ask for advice on anything!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
3CE30EC9-A670-4FF5-9AFF-7AFA6760F239.jpeg

its not exactly bikini sitting around the pool weather is it?! It was 14 degrees where i live last week!!!!!

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Just noticed in the video when she called the person out for saying her pic is blurry, she points up to the other way thinking the screenshot is there hahaha. Knob

• Haha

Frenchie

VIP Member
Granny ash only reappeared from her babysitting duty’s to flog some lunehhhh shite 🤣🤣🤣

Give it up girls!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Pervy Andrew posted this last night it's freezing so don't let her kid you on with the Olympian swimmers in the pool they will be fkn freezing
Screenshot_20230209-122334.png

---

Screenshot_20230209-122851.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Clairer86

VIP Member
She’s jumping on the Adanola hype 12 months too late. My god mother got me an Adanola tracksuit when they were popular for Xmas 2021.
If she wants to keep up, she needs to get in some Ganni or Anine Bing but they are WAY out of her price range.
---

Howling at this tagged pic. Lumi doing wonders for those fine linesssssssss
Fuck me, that photo of Begs looks like that snapchat filter that makes you look really old. Absolutely howling at the state of her.