Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I went and looked at her sisters Insta she does look like a young Dingle

Hopefully the young girl doesn't go down the vlogging road and she gets a proper education and job unlike the shack dweller

Reactions: 8

majestic26

VIP Member
Is it normal for a babies mouths to be open as much as that? Silly question as I don't have children, but I'm sure whenever I've babysat my friends babies it's not that noticeable. Either way, makes me sick as she fully knows she has pervs following her and we all know what they can do to images!🤮
Can be a sign of tongue tie. She's posted quite a few pics of Roma asleep with her mouth wide open, classic sign of tongue tie.

Reactions: 8

freakshake

VIP Member
Even if we might not agree, I think it’s fair to say most mum bloggers have their followings because either a. They are seen as relatable and down to earth to their followers (whether this is real or fake is another question😂), or b. They are aspirational to their followers (can afford expensive things and their followers follow them as they enjoy seeing their lifestyle).
Or C everyone watches because it’s brilliant entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 7

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
I live in London - if someone walked in to a bar or pub in that outfit I’d think they’d lost the plot. It’s not fashionable at all, it’s so twee!
I live in London - if someone walked in to a bar or pub in that outfit I’d think they’d lost the plot. It’s not fashionable at all, it’s so twee!
Me too. I work in quite a traditional environment and can safely say no one wears a skirt suit like that.

I do have fond memories of buying a suit from Next for my very first job and the skirts came down to my blooming ankles though 😁:)

BeckyLambIsASham

Filming another DITL? At this point, it’s Groundhog Day 🙄 baby feeding, baby crapping, a walk where she’s clearly set the camera up and awkwardly walked off 😂 baby feeding, bathtime for baby for the pervs 😩 Still, it will earn her…literally pennies according to Social Blade 😂 anyone got an account? I can’t see how many followers she lost with her lies yesterday without signing up!
#bossbabe

Attachments

• Haha