Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocknrolla

Turkey in April is definitely warmer than what Tenerife is on Jan Feb and march...first half of the month it will defo be around 25° everyday and the nearer it gets to may it's gets warmer everyday.....whereas Tenerife can be a hit and a miss it's a big gamble you need to go between May and Oct to guarantee heat
---

Yes it's warm enough for the pool
Lovely thank you, you’ve calmed my anxiety 😂. Her kids look perished in that pool, honestly it’s like someone else has mentioned what is there to do on holiday if the weather isn’t nice? Very limited, total waste of time and money. It would be my worse nightmare.

Reactions: 7

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I think the pants are legit but I think she’s pulled her hips up so much it’s distorted that whole area. It’s actually frightening 😂

freakshake

VIP Member
The sushi thing was hilarious. How can you reach the age of almost 30 and not know what sushi is?

Someone from the same area please tell me that her and beaver are an exception and that normal, forward-thinking, evolved, intelligent people exist. 😭
Yes we do don’t worry. She gives Yorkshire people a bad name
---

And she bought a reusable Starbucks cup so she could "take pictures with it" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Unsure about their school, but I'm in East Yorkshire and my kid breaks up at the end of the day tomorrow so not at school next week
Hello fellow East Yorkshire person

viewtube

VIP Member
When she sent herself the message about Alfie having "special needs" I'd say yes, but I don't think she'd ever publicly bring herself to write that 1. Another woman, especially her own sister, was more attractive than her (not very difficult but we move 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) and 2. That Steve would fantasise about someone else. Again given his following list he very clearly does but does anyone remember back in the day when she used to ask Steve in the stupid dopey voice "am I a milf" 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and include footage in vlogs when Steve was filming her from behind and zooming in on her sweaty arse crack hanging out of her too small denim shorts while pushing woody in his pram in Spain, she could have edited it out but no, she loves everyone to know how sexehhh Steve finds her 🤢🤢🤢

So for once, I'd say it's not actually her behind it. She's probably been sent the comment by Holly, thought she'd try and drum up some praise for people to tell her she's just as fit as her 12 year younger sister and been wounded when she got nothing of the sort and instead only genuine flowers spotting from a mile away the pic had been photoshopped to buggery hence today's meltdown 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Lol true,she'd never be able to think up anything that could infer another female was attractive,regardless of how crude

• Heart
Are her kids actually off school next week? Mine don’t break up until until the 17th. If they’re going in a half term I bet it is for mother beavers birthday like someone else said. Even if its freezing she’ll still have her veiny blue tits and kebab out!

#notanadad

VIP Member
Anyone following her for laughs please unfollow. If you want to call out her fake photoshop images get on a Instagram viewer website. Don’t give this woman the views- she has done nothing to deserve it. (Unless on only fans)
Actually, if you follow but dont engage with her it does more damage because it reduces her engagement figures 😆😆😆😆

• Heart

sneks

I went and looked at her sisters Insta she does look like a young Dingle

Hopefully the young girl doesn't go down the vlogging road and she gets a proper education and job unlike the shack dweller
Seems as if half Rebeccas issues are tied to being ditched by her dad, so the sister's got that in her favour, at least.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I've lost my way a bit with her recently because I keep her on mute then just nose in if something on here makes me laugh or fume (I just think she's been really forcing it and faking content since Anne arrived on the tit, more staged than it even used to be if you get me )so bare with me for asking but is this now the start of the sham wedding holiday ?

viewtube

VIP Member
family of 3 - where are your other kids Rebecca?
View attachment 1935153
That really is disgusting, just these 3. Yet Steves sister has posted more pictures today, of the boys than their mother has in months. It's Steves step mums birthday,and this bitch posts a picture of them as if they're a family of 3
---

Who’s Deborah?

Presuming it is a family party, why are they dressed so scruffy? Boys in hoodies, Steve in jeans and polo.

Suppose Begs has made an effort in her executive suit jacket 🤣
Steves step mum