Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhere123

VIP Member
Asking peoples opinions and aff linking it?? Jesus titty christ it's pitiful and embarrassing.
Pitiful isn’t it. Absolutely pathetic. She will never buy it, it costs almost £400 for a start so she couldn’t afford it & she’s always saying she wouldn’t get the Dyson styler because of how super amazing the (much cheaper) beauty wand is, so why would she buy something else. She’ll try & get it gifted but if that doesn’t work she’ll just keep saying she just looooves the beauty wand suh suh much & stuff *sniff*

Reactions: 9

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's probably that cold and chittering like all the other British halfwits that think just because you are abroad you need to be in the pool when it's only about 18° ..anyway she's forgot to edit the first pic

heidilouxx

VIP Member
The makeup is caked on and don’t get me started on the fucking state of the lips. 🐡

I hope she has washed that blazer!
View attachment 1935012
She’s definitely smoothed her skin. Her eye bags are bigger than ikeas when she hasn’t edited the shit out of herself 😂
---

The makeup is caked on and don’t get me started on the fucking state of the lips. 🐡

I hope she has washed that blazer!
View attachment 1935012
She never washes the blazer 😂

• Haha

Levi89

Praise the Lord the baby has a different sleeping bag on 🙃
This is getting fucking ridiculous now, how that cunt is acting like she's got just the 1 kid. Shame on you Steve for letting it happen you big doormat! t herself pregnant by lying to you, now she's thrown your boys to the side for the potato. You both are disgusting.
First thing I thought is where are the boys. Or was that photo for the trollz benefit. Steve loves roma so much 🙃 also that bloody blazer. Is it Steve's? Look how much she has the sleeve rolled up 😅😅😅

Chats4days

Another AF link for the playmat.. She is BROKE. And the filth of her black jumper in the next story 🤢

• Sick

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I've worked in a office my whole working life and have never worn a skirt blazer combo. She looks like she's playing politician's wife dress up!
Me too hahaha but I know some people in corporate do wear things like that... It's not for me!

heidilouxx

VIP Member
The last time she posted a pic/reel on her grid that shows the boys was 31st December. Since then - all big Anne. Obsessed disgusting smelly cunt .. poor boys 😭
She’s an absolute bitch. Those poor boys have been well and truly shoved to the side.

What the fuck is that on Heggers head?!
---

Roma is a hideous name. I’d bet my mortgage that by the time she’s 2/3 it’s changed to Romy or Remy. It’s so so chavvy.
Also why is she so obsessed with how that kid looks? If it’s not her hair it’s her lashes - constantly bleating on about how cute she is (ahem), she’s going to grow Roma into a very toxic adult if she continues to fixate on literally her aesthetics only
Didn’t she steal Romas name from someone else anyway? 😂 isn’t stephs kid Remy/remi? They’re very alike! I’m surprised she didn’t call her Becky to be honest. One of my cousins is called Charlotte and she called her daughter Lottie 🤣

• Haha

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Filming another DITL? At this point, it’s Groundhog Day 🙄 baby feeding, baby crapping, a walk where she’s clearly set the camera up and awkwardly walked off 😂 baby feeding, bathtime for baby for the pervs 😩 Still, it will earn her…literally pennies according to Social Blade 😂 anyone got an account? I can’t see how many followers she lost with her lies yesterday without signing up!

Attachments

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
000015E2-13D6-4F2A-B337-124E7582A8E1.jpeg
Has channel mum closed down? Their website says insecure and they’ve not posted on insta since November. Was hoping to have a snoop
Yes i think its gone. They sold off all the influencer mums to a separate company who the likes of charlotte Taylor etc now work through and the youtube & instagram pages haven’t been updated in forever and the main website is down and companies house shows it as in liquidation

• Wow