Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Again with the gaping mouth. She would want to get that checked

ETA: What are we betting she got one of the boys to take the picture which is even worse.. imagine how they must feel 😪

---

Aw lads, her fitness highlight 🤣🤣🤣
Can just imagine her sat on top of Beaver riving about. That's what he looks up & sees 🤢😳🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 9

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Her idol LJC has just linked New Balance trainers…for running - which she actually uses for running 😂 Not just to cream some pennies for the sake of it (I know she is but ya know what I mean!) Begs will just find a random pair on the internet and link the shit out of them. In theory she must have about 15 pairs but you never see them, do you? 😂

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Putting this up here again so people can have another look. I’m sure that’s beavers mum in the seat next to them. I wonder if she’ll make an appearance at all this holiday or if Beggy will try to keep it a secret, because then we will have been right about them not paying for the holiday. It seems to make sense as well why they’re going in February, celebrating her birthday.
Deborah Hobson commented on her post saying she would miss them, so is Deb Beave’s stepmum and you’re thinking his mum has gone with them?
She will hide that fact for sure if that is the case.
First 2 pics already make this holiday look lame. Come on Rebecca, do better. We have all been looking forward to this.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
There’s no need at all for her to post this, would she post every time she fed her if she was bottle fed? Do we see the boys eating every meal? No, so why does she think we need to see her ugly tits 10x a day. It’s because she craves attention from pervs she’s one sick cunt who’s risking her child’s safety for a few dirty bastards having a wank
EXACTLY! You’ve hit the nail on the head there. If she posted every single bottle she gave Roma people would think she’s batshit crazy. It’s just an excuse for her to flash her tits. Breastfeeding a baby is the most normal thing a woman can do. Yet she poses and eyefucks herself through the camera. She knows what she’s doing.

Looks like she’s finally made up with big bad Bev, she has started commenting on Rebecca’s Instagram pictures again after not commenting on any for a long while and no mention of her for months , let alone her meeting Roma. Strange

Account3774

BIB….. you are kidding, right? Aspirational & down to earth and realistic?!!!!!!! Who?!!!!
Even if we might not agree, I think it’s fair to say most mum bloggers have their followings because either a. They are seen as relatable and down to earth to their followers (whether this is real or fake is another question😂), or b. They are aspirational to their followers (can afford expensive things and their followers follow them as they enjoy seeing their lifestyle).

• Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
As aforementioned, it was the drinking Starbucks coffee even though she doesn’t like coffee just because “everyone else does” that cemented for me how little she has going on upstairs. Poor love has no idea who she is or what she likes, and desperately latches on to anything she thinks will make her popular. Proper teenager mentality. Needs some serious therapy this one (not a bad thing, I go to therapy, we all have our shit).
And she bought a reusable Starbucks cup so she could "take pictures with it" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

I don't think it's just a few days the boys are missing, I always remember her half term dates fall about a week after mine down south?? I'm pretty sure it looks like they should be in school this coming week and then off for half term the week after around the 13th!!
Unsure about their school, but I'm in East Yorkshire and my kid breaks up at the end of the day tomorrow so not at school next week

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
This is one of the things I don’t look forward to as much as both myself & babies dad have awful food intolerances & an allergy. I pray he doesn’t have any!
Rebecca is so deluded and has never looked at scientific evidence for anything. Whether it be how she dresses her for the car seat, weaning, basic safety (like not letting your kid ride his bike over sheets of ice with dogs running around him) - I could go on but I won’t 😆
She’s probably got an AD of some sort coming up for it because she always puts money above her kids 💷💷💷
Wish someone would pay her to fuck off 😂

• Haha

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I bet that second photo is edited too, just not to the high heavens like the first one.

If I caught these chavs on holiday I would get so many photos to show the reality 😂 never going to happen though cause I go away in school holidays!

• Haha
  • Heart

Griggsy39

Against my better judgement,my ex took our 13 year old out of school to go on holiday last year,he missed the last 2 days before the summer term. He had previously had 100 per cent attendance every term since he started in year 7. However, we both got fined and I felt absolutely awful,so guilty,and angry with myself for allowing it. How she does it so regularly is beyond me, the whole situation left me feeling so uncomfortable! I was perhaps rather too sensitive about the whole thing though 😂

• Heart