Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Who called the outfit? She is just so desperately try-hard. Looking forward to a shake-up in content though. Shall we have a bingo?
*bikini breastfeeding by the pool
*boys being water babies while speaking Spainish
*Mocktail for mama and mama’s milk for Roma
*Buggy for all 3 children
*Blowhole snorkling
*Seedy late night meet-up with those randoms and sticking the boys on a tablet while they discuss their OF content
*Photos of arse eating her bikini bottoms while she vacantly stairs out to sea

Anything else?
Lots and lots of side by side comparison pics!!!
Her pics versus the pics she will be in by others
Last years was the best!!!!
---

How is she only 29?? o_O
That poor poor boy
He is a bully’s dream come true 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why would she post her latest vlog at 7 this morning? Such a weird time to post… when normal working people are getting ready to go to work or already at work!?

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
Also as much as I hope it is cold in Tenners, you just know she’s going to pretend it’s not and force them poor kids to pose with corned beef legs and blue lips because god forbid their holiday looks anything but perfect. Poor kids.
So kinda like being back in the shack then? Kids are probably immune from the cold by now

• Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Hotel is the “Best Tenerife” not sure why she’s blocked out her wristband 🤣 looks a step up from the usual dive they stay at; it seems more and more likely Steve’s Mum has paid!
I was going to look out pictures to see if I recognise it you have saved me a job...it is a upgrade from her usual but only because it's Feb no way she would be in it if it was Easter, summer ect holidays

Ju19

VIP Member
Playing dress ups yet again🤷‍♀️
At HOME ALL DAY LONG....but su su busy & overwhelmed
Deluded freak
---

Day in the life of a psycho bitch.
No but really Beggy,my cats have a more exciting life than you. Do us all a favour and fuck away off.
You couldnt have said it better👏👏👏

I really feel for those poor boys
She is always in that stinking bedroom either with Anne or beaver... Where are the boys in all of this? I remember seeing the video of Alfie with his birthday cake at the restaurant and you can literally see the pain in that kid eyes 😭

• Sad

whatthebeep

You know your life is boring as fuck when you’ve waited half a week for a basic jumper to arrive. Get a life Beggy. Bloody hell.
So funny because it’s true 😂😂😂
---

That skincare video… I now understand why her kids look so gormless 😂😂😂

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
I’m assuming this is the look she was going for 🤣
‘Nailed it…..’ IYKYK🤣🤣🤣
---

I think it all comes down to authenticity.
The influencer market is saturated but still some folks are clearly doing better than others. I think companies and followers are looking at more than just number of followers. Both sides are looking for reality.

For her to be real and authentic she would have to seriously look at herself, be humble and admit to her flaws. She needs to open up to being unable to cook, clean, decorate, garden, dress well, exercise. Now if she started from that point and worked on these elements she could have a good following.

She could educate herself and learn from others, share their content and provide links. Whether we like it or not she has a platform and could use it.

Ideas around gardening and growing veg with the kids, show how she uses social media to learn, same with cooking and decorating. Some of the best influencers link to others and show how they learn and develop.

I am sure that there would be a market for this, then she could prove to companies that she is making valid content and possibly get paid to promote things linked to that learning.

Unfortunately she is too busy trying to get one over on tattle and that will be her downfall!
You’ve got it 100% right here & said it so much better than I could have, Authenticity is key! I want to follow people who I can watch, see what they’re doing & actually feel like I could be friends with them. I want to see us having things in common, laughing about little mistakes & sharing things that could be useful to me; i.e things I would do with my friends!! She doesn’t come across like that at all. She is rude to people, she thinks she’s better than everyone, she claims to be rich constantly, she’s boring as hell, she’s got 3 kids but you wouldn’t know it from the way she goes on. Nothing she shares is relatable or helpful!

Last edited:

Imhere123

VIP Member
Her hair looks so dry & in awful condition in that pic of her ‘makeup in the car’.

Roma is not a cute baby in the slightest & Beggy is going on about her looks so much, it’s embarrassing. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is posting her so much because she’s hoping some baby modelling work will come her way, so then she can brag about her baby being ‘sun suh gorgeous that she is now a model’ 🙄
---

She has been in the chazza shop and purchased a bloke’s blazer hasn’t she? Bet the musty, filthy mare hasn’t washed it either. #mothballs
I think it looks like it is probably a man’s jacket. She’s so up her own arse she probably thinks she can start a trend.

Reactions: 9