Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she blatantly was meant to put some crappy music over the first few minutes of that vlog and forgot!!!!!! That baby is so strange looking. Like, she looks……like shes got something wrong with her. Also who changes a baby ln the bed and without a changing mat underneath? Shes bleeping grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who can be arsed to watch nearly half an hour of big Mandy Anne do absolutely nothing..... Jesus.

Reactions: 13
Been up for 6 hours and not even got 1k yet..

why does that need to be in the vlog she's fkn disgusting she's a child exploiter luring pervs in to get more views
Screenshot_20230209-131316.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
In the vlog she looks like she is going to cry when she talks about the weather in Tenerife 🤣 either that or its due to her god awful lashes but her voice seems to change

Suck it up hunnipot if you want guaranteed warmth then get your hand in your empty pocket and go later in the year ✌
Or go somewhere more tropical than bleeping Tenerife 😂 but then again that would cost more money wouldn’t it!!

Others go to Antigua the Bahamas ect at this time of year to guarantee heat..but no chance Dingle could afford that FS she can't even replace her kitchen
---

I think the pilot on the left is looking at Alfies teeth thinking jeezo
Screenshot_20230209-132126.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I hate those bikey tracksuits she insists on making them wear… feel so sorry for the clothes she buys them, they look so cheap 😢

Reactions: 13
Who can be arsed to watch nearly half an hour of big Mandy Anne do absolutely nothing..... Jesus.
Came to comment on this I skipped and skipped and it was just Anne for 25 min, turned that pile of tit off. Already sick of seeing her as it is

Christ the boys look rough as duck!
How long are we giving her to get her first bikini post up of her staring off into the distance with her big witches nose. Oh beggy you basic boring bleep. The state of you lot walking around tenners. Ugly cunts

Reactions: 21
God knows why she couldn't just wait till Saturday 🤷‍♀️
Clearly she doesn't have the extra money to go sat and she doesn't care about the boys education. She thinks a crappy holiday in Tenerife is better for them than being in school, we'll see how well that works out for them in the years to come as they fall further and further behind from all the stuff they have missed.

Reactions: 15
Imagine sitting on a plane and seeing that group of chavs walking towards you wearing their desperate try-hard labelled clothes.

Pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know why anyone would pay to go somewhere that won’t be hot enough for pool/beach/summer activities nor cold enough for coats/winter activities. What will they do?
I’d rather go skiing or travel further for April school holidays when they get more time off.

They could’ve done that week in London like they’d planned to do back in summer when she was heavily preggers 🤭☠ But then that would cost too much 💷

Reactions: 20
Also bet Alfie can’t wait to wear his green and blue turtle swimming shorts to match his little brother 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder what designer Spanish market finest items she'll be boasting about over the next few weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Others go to Antigua the Bahamas ect at this time of year to guarantee heat..but no chance Dingle could afford that FS she can't even replace her kitchen
---

I think the pilot on the left is looking at Alfies teeth thinking jeezoView attachment 1946912
So she had the time and money to get her nails, lashes and hair done but didn’t have £20 to get the boys hair cut?? They look like bleeping orphans, how embarrassing that she’s done up like a bleeping clown and these kids are left to look like they belong to no one….

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.