Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like how shes giving Roma an open top cup for water when Alfie and Woody still drink from toddler beakers 🤣

And spent £40 on a steamer just for Roma?? She could have got a three tier family steamer for that, thicko. Tell me Roma’s your favourite without telling me ✌🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 24
65A03C54-D770-45E3-8545-CF2DF25BF2CF.jpeg

Is that not her hand holding the goose??

Also why does that baby always look so dumbfounded??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't people generally make an effort going to the airport for holiday? This lot are dressed like they had an emergency charity shop raid on the way there. Chavs on tour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pervy Andrew posted this last night it's freezing so don't let her kid you on with the Olympian swimmers in the pool they will be fkn freezing
Screenshot_20230209-122334.png

---

Screenshot_20230209-122851.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wonder will we see her in a bikini this week given she doesnt have her magic mirror to slim herself down

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahhaha howling at her holding the goose. She would never ever ever ever ever stage a photo. Fuckin fruit bat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to Tenerife in feb it’s cold and soooo windy! We didn’t sunbathe once! Let alone try the pool out, I went for a girls weekend though for drinks etc I wouldn’t take my kids in feb. It was so windy most the restaurants closed the outside sitting areas

Reactions: 12
In the vlog she looks like she is going to cry when she talks about the weather in Tenerife 🤣 either that or its due to her god awful lashes but her voice seems to change

Suck it up hunnipot if you want guaranteed warmth then get your hand in your empty pocket and go later in the year ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would she post her latest vlog at 7 this morning? Such a weird time to post… when normal working people are getting ready to go to work or already at work!?

Reactions: 10
I went to Tenerife in feb it’s cold and soooo windy! We didn’t sunbathe once! Let alone try the pool out, I went for a girls weekend though for drinks etc I wouldn’t take my kids in feb. It was so windy most the restaurants closed the outside sitting areas
Jan Feb March are the worst months to go...yes it's warmer than here but it's not warm enough for swimming

you might get the odd warmer day but it generally just hovers around 17-22 and cold at night.

We only go between May and October to guarantee proper warmth 24/7,.. and not just a few hours in the afternoon of like 21- 22 your lucky it even gets there then drops to 16 at night

Reactions: 5
The first part of that blog was so awkward. It was like something from a horror film. Just silence. 😳😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.