Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially spending the thousand pound or so it will have cost when you've got a wedding coming up? Would you not think that's an extra grand you could spend on the wedding!!
or booked a nice little weekend away as a mini honeymoon - instead she’s gonna wait years for one 🤣
---

Chavs on tour. Here we go! 🍿🍿🍿
I’m hazarding a guess that you don’t use your gall badder in Tenerife, same as if your pregnant 🤣
praying she flares up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope the orange sliders of doom are joining her again on this trip. She affiliate-linked the tit out of them last year.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s drawn over her wristband so tattle can’t take a pic of the size 10 tiles in tenners. But won’t be able to stop herself from posting the dolphins jumping in the pool. So pointless really

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at us having fun in a fun way on our fun trip because we are ser much fun. Me an’ Alfeh laugh ser much because we have the same humour and I’m such a fun mum and he’s fun so we have lots of fun.

Her desperation to be relevant is tragic, the bleeping spanner. 🙄

31A3FA32-D909-418C-B3BF-02FA5A544778.jpeg

---

Rebecca it's 18° stop making out it's warm View attachment 1947234View attachment 1947235
That looks like hotdogs and a plate of chips for the imaginary gorlllsturnnn Queen and crew to share. Nothing like going abroad to be little Englanders.

#Chavsabroad2023

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope it rains the whole week they are there, I hope its freezing cold so she has to stay covered up. I hope the boys have some fun though. they might have other kids to pay with from the weekend as it will be half term but doubt many families with kids are stupid enough to go on holiday to Tenerife in Feb! If you want heat you go further afield or you go for snow and ski-ing. Can you imagine Beggy skiing?!!!?!? OMG it would be hilarious!
She’d probably still find a way to be half naked skiing with a tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You can always tell the Brits abroad at this time of year they go around half naked in the hope it gets warmer while the locals are in duffle coats and scarfs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you'd been in hospital cos your gorllsturrns were so bad would you really be abroad 10 days later?

Reactions: 23
Putting this up here again so people can have another look. I’m sure that’s beavers mum in the seat next to them. I wonder if she’ll make an appearance at all this holiday or if Beggy will try to keep it a secret, because then we will have been right about them not paying for the holiday. It seems to make sense as well why they’re going in February, celebrating her birthday.

Attachments

• Heart
18 mins ago Annamilf is walking about with a hoody on, yet big Begs is acting like she's in the Bahamas
Screenshot_20230209-163402.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Putting this up here again so people can have another look. I’m sure that’s beavers mum in the seat next to them. I wonder if she’ll make an appearance at all this holiday or if Beggy will try to keep it a secret, because then we will have been right about them not paying for the holiday. It seems to make sense as well why they’re going in February, celebrating her birthday.
Deborah Hobson commented on her post saying she would miss them, so is Deb Beave’s stepmum and you’re thinking his mum has gone with them?
She will hide that fact for sure if that is the case.
First 2 pics already make this holiday look lame. Come on Rebecca, do better. We have all been looking forward to this.

Reactions: 9
I was about to say what will the FIRST PIC BE.....straight into it b4 shes even unpacked
Grot Bag🤢

I wonder if A&W say 'why do we Always go here'
Because its Su Su EdUcAtIOnAL FFS
---

If you'd been in hospital cos your gorllsturrns were so bad would you really be abroad 10 days later?
Yes because Beggy is Backwards

• Haha
If beavers mum is there then Praise Jesus we'll be spared Bogtrotters porridgey behind in a thong...remember in Menorca as soon as Steve's mum left the villa to go the airport, Bogtrotter did what she'd been waiting to do for days and got her arse cheeks out the minute she was gone.

Beavers stepmum is Bernadette. She seems to have nothing to do with bog and beev. Sensible woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can always tell the Brits abroad at this time of year they go around half naked in the hope it gets warmer while the locals are in duffle coats and scarfs
My parents live in Spain, its the coldest its been
Good Luck Begs
---

LJC is off on holiday tmrow usually Lanzarote will outsmart YOU BEGGY

Reactions: 13
Deborah Hobson commented on her post saying she would miss them, so is Deb Beave’s stepmum and you’re thinking his mum has gone with them?
She will hide that fact for sure if that is the case.
First 2 pics already make this holiday look lame. Come on Rebecca, do better. We have all been looking forward to this.
Maybe she just looks similar to her then.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.