Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope it rains the whole week they are there, I hope its freezing cold so she has to stay covered up. I hope the boys have some fun though. they might have other kids to pay with from the weekend as it will be half term but doubt many families with kids are stupid enough to go on holiday to Tenerife in Feb! If you want heat you go further afield or you go for snow and ski-ing. Can you imagine Beggy skiing?!!!?!? OMG it would be hilarious!
She’d probably still find a way to be half naked skiing with a tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mum123

VIP Member
It's so sad that she's got all the time in the world and doesn't do anything with that poor baby. When mine were babies, I was out swimming, baby massage, messy play, baby sensory and playgroups just off the top of my head. Made lifelong friends with some of the mums. It would have driven me crazy staying in all day everyday!

• Heart

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
She is fuming. She saw people saying her sister was younger, prettier & a got a nice figure, so was pissed off & that resulted in her edited photo this morning thinking that would make everyone be amazed at how slim she is. Only she fucked up the editing, so is now pissed off that she was caught out & was called out about it.
I thought this. She didn’t have time to get her spaniels ears out over the weekend because of the party.
I wonder if the gun under the bed was actually a tranq gun that Steve has to use on her when she has a manic Monday 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Why is she having breakfast at the hotel and then going out for more breakfast?! Doesn’t that defeat the object of an all inclusive?!
Because she's a greedy bastard
---

She looks like the Incredible Hulk in that bikini and standing there like a bloke to make it appear she has a thigh gap 😂
Omg this winds me up! Like who really gives a shite, but we all know she doesn't have a thigh gap! The only gap she has is between her fucking ears. I can't cope with how much of a dick she is 😤
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ro98

VIP Member
“All the trolls talking about me on the stupid blood website” 😭😭😭
No I don’t have anything better to do because some of us can’t eat our way through pregnancy & sail through it without problems and issues.
And some of us have actual jobs that we have been signed off from, but I guess that’s my own fault for not having “positive thoughts and pregnancy is gorgeous, you’ll be fine don’t worry it’s not scary”.
The WAY she’s swearing and going off on one, why bother looking here everyday if it bothers her that much? So self centred can’t help herself

• Haha

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
As aforementioned, it was the drinking Starbucks coffee even though she doesn’t like coffee just because “everyone else does” that cemented for me how little she has going on upstairs. Poor love has no idea who she is or what she likes, and desperately latches on to anything she thinks will make her popular. Proper teenager mentality. Needs some serious therapy this one (not a bad thing, I go to therapy, we all have our shit).

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
Imagine trying to portray that you're SUH HAPPEH, but then constantly pulling shit like this to get compliments and approval from strangers.

She's so desperate for attention it's tragic.

Mumofone27

Lets pretend for a minute that this even is her body (clearly it isnt) the fact alone she posts how 'slim' she is in these knickers is sooo attention seeking, it's everything wrong with social media. Why is this the norm! I see her arse, tits and bikini line more than my own. And the fact that she's not even posting like look at the hard work I put in losing weight go me, it's cuz of a sold called health issue! Bloody mental and so self absorbed and tacky. And then the next post with her nipples clearly out and her greasy face but has the nerve to say she's glowing 🤣🤣🤣 so much wrong with them 2 posts

Pivot

VIP Member
Another 2 days missed school for the boys. Surely by this point someone would be saying something to her about the amount of time off they have had? I'm pretty sure my kids school would have. How can she care so little about her children getting an education? ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 24

MissPrint

VIP Member
I really hope this expensive and classy looking bikini is resurrected for Tenners. Nothing screams BOSS BABE more than well designed and beautifully made swimwear. 🥴

#99pShein
25DE0CAF-CED6-423F-86CA-651CEB0303D1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Jessica12xx

First night on holiday and they go for a curry- really worth taking the kids out of school to experience the Spanish culture 🥱🥱 wonder if They’ve even heard of tapas or paella

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Photos of a deserted pool area with s caption about how its “suh suh bizeh”
Selfie where shes laying on a sunlounger with dark grey clouds in the sky, goose pimples all over with a caption about it being “suh suh hot”

• Haha
  • Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I agree. But imagine being anxious out and about in real life and around other people, but having the confidence to pose (edited) in your underwear and share photos of yourself with your tits out breastfeeding??? It doesn’t make fucking sense. Her life is so empty and shallow, she has no passions, no hobbies, no drive. I do feel sorry for her sometimes 😳
I honestly think she just doesn’t know to act around actual people. She lives her entire life through social media. She doesn’t know how to interact with humans that aren’t behind a screen

• Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
Rebecca man...🙈 please just give up Instagram.
I truly believe she doesn’t know where she fits in with social media anymore but is terrified of trying to secure gainful employment, so is clinging on for dear life.

She’s not a mummy influencer anymore (if she ever really was), because Woody grew up & along with that, trends have changed plus she is a shit mum anyway. She definitely isn’t a fashion influencer, no explanation needed here.

Her house is a shack and they’re skint so she can’t try to go down the interiors route. She can’t cook, has no idea about country living, no talents to speak of. Other influencers that were in the same ballpark as her when Woody was a baby have now moved on with other interests, jobs etc. They kept on top of up-skilling or just had the common sense to keep changing with the times so have been able to move on to the next thing. But then Beggy is stuck in the mental state of a teenage girl playing house with her older boyfriend & baby. It seems like having Alfie at a young age has just stunted her growth mentally & emotionally (definitely not physically though 🤣🤣).

• Haha
  • Heart

teddy19

VIP Member
Like how shes giving Roma an open top cup for water when Alfie and Woody still drink from toddler beakers 🤣

And spent £40 on a steamer just for Roma?? She could have got a three tier family steamer for that, thicko. Tell me Roma’s your favourite without telling me ✌🏻

• Angry