Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
She’s a selfish cunt taking Big Anne to the salon. Not just because of the chemicals, but if I was another customer I’d be pissed at having to listen to a baby whilst I’m having my me-time. I don’t care if that sounds mean. I love my children but I don’t particularly like other peoples being shoved in my face or listening to them when I’m relaxing. She has no self awareness whatsoever.

There should be a law in place to prevent kids being around chemicals. And me (if they’re other peoples. 🥴😂)
I'd be fuming too. What does she do if the baby craps itself, just expect everyone else to smell it.imagine paying to have your hair done and having to look at big Anne hanging off beggys tit. She needs to stop being so obsessed with that kid and realise she's got 2 other kids. The blatant favouritism is disgusting. Shame on her and Steve. He's coming across just as bad.

Reactions: 26

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Are they going over to get married in secret, maybe? A big Instagram surprise reveal. All for the 'gram? She and Ann could wear matching white thong bikinis and shiver on the beach through the ceremony.

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
Agree with the comments it’s fucking selfish to take a baby along for your hair (unless absolutely necessary) but she has beaver or arrange it on a weekend when he’s off work as she’s all the time in the world. I go every 8 weeks and would be right fucked off to spend £100+ and having to listen to her coo over Anne or settle her.
What's baffling to me is she goes all that way and spends all that money to literally get a basic dull level 4 brown on her roots only. She could get the dye and do it herself for such much cheaper.
---

She said "oversized" 3 times in one story. It doesn't look that oversized?

Unsure as to why she's creaming her fishy knickers over a basic grey jumper? Looks like something you'd get in primark.

Attachments

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
She really does think she’s god’s gift doesn’t she. I’ve never known anybody so below average looking have such a high opinion of themselves. And to top it off she is an awful person too. She has absolutely nothing going for her at all. She’s unattractive, as thick as two short planks, can’t cook, can’t spell, can’t string a sentence together, no talents at all & an appalling mother.

Reactions: 25

Mumof3

VIP Member
She’s lost so much weight on the gallbladder diet? I don’t see a gallbladder diet, she just eats as badly as normal. I eat way healthier than she does and I’m not on a ‘gallbladder’ diet. Posting information and photos like that will give people the wrong idea. She makes me so cross 😡

• Angry

Clarity456

VIP Member
Judging by the hovel they're holidaying in, I'm guessing she never saved enough to buy a brand new Porsche Cayenne twice 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Takes roma out in - degrees and she gets a Muslin. Takes her to Tenerife and she gets a knitted blanket yet the boys are in tshirt and shorts. What the fuck are you smoking dingle

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Don't worry trolls, beaver will soon troll her with a video of the sow from behind on holiday

No-one really gives a shit that she looks like the back end of a bus, but she likes to portray herself as this waif like creature who takes a size xs coat in H&M... and a M in Zara 🙄

• Haha