Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatthebeep

What is that dress!
Also her legs have expanded as quick as they deflated **cough** edited
Kids look freezing. Bring on todays shit show
---

Bag isn’t suitable for a mum of 3, but a nightie slip dress is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Haha she blatantly was meant to put some shitty music over the first few minutes of that vlog and forgot!!!!!! That baby is so strange looking. Like, she looks……like shes got something wrong with her. Also who changes a baby ln the bed and without a changing mat underneath? Shes fucking grim.

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
‘I’m making a chilli for tea so we’re going to have chilli for tea’ 🙄 she is mind numbing!

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
Considering it’s Wednesday which appears to usually be Steve’s day off work, he could have looked after his own child rather than subject her to the chemicals in a salon, along with the obvious new shit nails

• Angry

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Roma is a hideous name. I’d bet my mortgage that by the time she’s 2/3 it’s changed to Romy or Remy. It’s so so chavvy.
Also why is she so obsessed with how that kid looks? If it’s not her hair it’s her lashes - constantly bleating on about how cute she is (ahem), she’s going to grow Roma into a very toxic adult if she continues to fixate on literally her aesthetics only

Cooper123

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I am crying at this outfit, where is she going wearing this? The 80’s?
It is horrendous!
Dorian green vibes 😶
---

She’s so delusional isn’t she. The sad thing is, because she has zero style, she will wear this to a farm or somewhere equally unsuitable 🤣🤣

Plus, look at the difference in the size of her legs on this one compared to the ‘never ever ever ever EVER edited at all’ pic yesterday. And also she says she got a medium in the skirt because of her hips, which strangely enough were non-existent in yesterdays photo. Make it make sense Beggy.
I bet that's how she'd wear it out too the dirty slapper. No bra and probably no knickers either.
While the rest of us are living and contributing to society, this dopey cunt is up in her bedroom playing dress up. Sad doesn't even cover it

• Haha
  • Heart

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Oh she is spoiling us at the minute 😂 much better than tit and baby pics Beggy well done

when she said the blazer button had popped open…that’s because its far too small love 🤣 keep it coming

• Haha

BeckyLambIsASham

Becky love just to make you aware you have short stumps for eyelashes, my German shepherd has longer lashes than you

• Haha
  • Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
Spends more on one jumper for herself than all of the presents she bought for her son for his birthday
I don’t see what the fascination is with the jumper either. It’s just a basic sweatshirt that pretty much all clothes brands make. They all look the same, just a different name splashed across the front of it.

• Heart

bhagshZ

It’s scary how obsessed she is with her appearance in general tbh. She’s almost 30 and poses weekly with either her hanging ham or tits out. I’m in the same age range and I don’t follow anyone else who has the same fixation
Yes I was just about to say this! Glorifying your body because you are poorly and need surgery, it will never make sense to me. I’ve been unable to eat due to illness people have said to me ‘oh well at least you will lose weight’… in what world is that ok?! It’s so warped, and she fuels this to all the vulnerable people who follow her. Also - video defo edited!

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Cue lots of holiday pics of *moby dick in a thong... because the trolls edit her fat. Hope she's packed the magic mirror. See ya hun 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Remember, she bought sushi in an attempt to be boujee? Not sure why, as she clearly has no palette and has passed that onto her kids. Poor Roma getting weaned soon 😬

Also, who or what the fuck is Ada?! It’s a basic overpriced sweatshirt, right? It’s like the Emperors New Clothes with her.
Yeah she bought sushi and complained it was fishy 🤣🤣

• Haha