Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She's so full of shit. There's NO WAY IN HELL her thighs and cankles have suddenly slimmed down that much. Her lower legs didn't even look like that when she was slim
She's edited herself to fuck and stretched her body out SO MUCH.

I don't believe for a second She's actually been eating healthy either.

Beggy bullshitter.
Who does she think she’s kidding?!!!!!!!! She’s edited the entire picture, you can see where shes done it between her legs but also on each hip, the stomach, those dont even look like real knickers, it looks painted on.

she’s seriously deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Each_peach

VIP Member
Looking through her Dubai memories book… that’s the bleakest memory book I’ve ever seen. So written notes saying where they were etc, just a single shit photo on every page. She can’t get anything right can she?!
Came here to say that, hardly a memory book. Everything she does is so shit.

Gutted she didn't show us her chilleh for tea. Or should I say, ✨️unseasoned mince with a tin of tomatoes✨️

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
View attachment 1951755Why does she insist on showing us her tits every day? I’m sick of seeing them it actually knocks me sick now. I’ve honestly seen her boobs more than I’ve seen my own in the 30 years I’ve been on this earth.

Oh and FYI you stupid bint…’bot bot is slang for bottle’ not big fat veiny udders
There’s no need at all for her to post this, would she post every time she fed her if she was bottle fed? Do we see the boys eating every meal? No, so why does she think we need to see her ugly tits 10x a day. It’s because she craves attention from pervs she’s one sick cunt who’s risking her child’s safety for a few dirty bastards having a wank

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Oh dear her cage is well and truly rattled! 😂😂
To quote Shakespeare “the lady (poetic licence here) doth protest too much!”
If she had said nothing, most her (fake) followers wouldn’t have noticed! But she just can’t help herself!
You might believe your own endless lies, but Rebecca, we are not all as utterly stupid as you are!
You are not on any gallbladder diet. You shovel endless crap on your mouth all day!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She's deffo used something like this, watch how weird and blurry her legs go on the Peggy Mitchell suit try on. Her knees go so bandy she's deffo slimmed them. They're suddenly slimmer than a few years before she had Big Annie

ETA oh if you need some belly laughs, have a look back at her instagram reels 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's insane 🫣
I’ve had a look at a couple, she’s honestly the gift that keeps on giving.

This is grim! Did she actually trick him into having the third one or am I reading that wrong?
14E5B107-0474-410F-9D02-471A3BD2E693.jpeg

I didn’t know she’d worked at an abbatoir!

570B375A-F685-44AE-AF7D-9979242D432A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Imhere123

VIP Member
It's so sad that she's got all the time in the world and doesn't do anything with that poor baby. When mine were babies, I was out swimming, baby massage, messy play, baby sensory and playgroups just off the top of my head. Made lifelong friends with some of the mums. It would have driven me crazy staying in all day everyday!
She seems to have some sort of anxiety, maybe social anxiety? She always looks uncomfortable when she’s out with friends & family. The problem is she has brought a lot of it on herself because of the way she is in social media. She lies constantly, she edits her photos, she treats her sons appallingly & she clearly isn’t a very nice person. I bet she’s scared somebody will approach her in real life & call her out on things. Probably also terrified somebody will take a photo of her & post the real, unfiltered, unedited Beggy 😂

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
The picture needs to go in the wiki. My favourite part is where she's edited the carpet into her knee so there's a little white bit. Does she think we're this stupid? 😂

• Haha

ivebeenherebefore

Am I the only one who hated weaning my children? I can never understand the rush to wean 😂
But Rebecca is a moron, she knows the advice and she’s decided to publicly ignore them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants someone to comment and say babies shouldn’t be weaned until 6 months so she can go on another troll rant!

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
A day in the life?? A day in the life of a stupid, illiterate, neglectful mother of 3 who ignores her 2 boys and gets her tits out on instagram to pander to the pervs. Wow.....can't wait. Her life is so fucking dull what is she going to film?! Will this be followed by a "let's catch up Q&A where the stupid cow asks and answers her own questions?!!! She is beyond ridiculous now and needs to just fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart