Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
In her stories saying she never edits her photos, she looks off to the side. She's a lying cunt. I actually do believe she's mentally ill, because posting such an obviously edited photo is one thing, but to then go on stories to defend said photo is just crazy. Like, we all have eyes beggy! And you've just proven to all your arse lickers that you are a liar hun, because there isn't one person other than you that could look at that photo and claim it wasn't edited 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 27

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
I really hope she continues the rant into tomorrow 🤣 she really has fucked up today though, anyone with a pair of eyes can see that photo is blurred/edited and she has just pointed it out to them all - along with the fact she has far faaar too much time on her hands but will profess to be ‘overwhelmed’ in a couple of days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
View attachment 1950324
Forgot I screenshot this yesterday to show ya’s 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 Chris’s comment 🤢 defo on only fans hahaha
That is a weird comment.....what possible reason would a bloke have to follow a "mummy blogger" .... my husband wouldn't be able to name one, let alone some no name skid mark from instagram. Deffo as fishy as she is

• Haha

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Hoping it gets warmer in Tenerife because apparently it’s not very warm there now…

THATS BECAUSE ITS FEBRUARY YOU THICK FUCK 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Someone lock this fucker away and quick! If she doesn’t edit photos why does she look different in every one
Someone send her the blurred lines and drawn on undies!!

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So Beggy, how do you explain the difference in the width of your shoulders here & the size of your arms if you don’t edit photos?
And how does she explain the wavy almost like a heat mirage between her legs...

she's a fkn laughing stock and she's raging she shared that pic without realising she's fucked it up and we can see the mistakes \ editing she's did

• Haha

gossipgirl2509

Looking through her Dubai memories book… that’s the bleakest memory book I’ve ever seen. So written notes saying where they were etc, just a single shit photo on every page. She can’t get anything right can she?!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Talking of Knightsrider he just confirmed on his YT live “ Freezing in Costa Adeje Tenerife “ that their good friend Rebecca Lamb is coming out to Tenerife next week and he hopes the weather improves for her !! Around 20 min mark

I was busy ironing and you tube was just playing random stuff and he came on talking random shite with his dad eating lunch was just about to turn off when I heard him he talk about her she must have been commenting on the Live
See this puzzles me, why are they "such good friends" ?? How did they meet? What can they have in common apart from a love of getting their arseholes out at every opportunity? It's very odd

MissPrint

VIP Member
If she’s filming a DITL you can be certain she will pretend she’s very busy and not sitting on her arse on the bed with her tit out all day as is normal. Expect a walk, housework and maybe three plates taken out of the dishwasher.

• Haha

YorkshireCrepe

I am truly shit at spotting editing of photos but oh my god even I can see all the blurring between her knees and thighs where she’s shaved off half her bloody legs. We all know she has legs like tree trunks and even with a supposed gall bladder diet they don’t disappear like that.

This is dangerous, disingenuous and downright disgusting behaviour. She should be bloody ashamed. This is everything that is wrong with people like her.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Imagine sitting on a plane and seeing that group of chavs walking towards you wearing their desperate try-hard labelled clothes.

Pitiful.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
You can always tell the Brits abroad at this time of year they go around half naked in the hope it gets warmer while the locals are in duffle coats and scarfs

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can't get over that she is more offended by being called fat than being a shit mum!
It's deffo the one thing that gets to her most she's so childish and pathetic. She's not phased at all by being called a slag for having her fanny virtually on show on a pregnancy fetish page, but lord no, don't you dare suggest she's over a size 10!

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I’ve just checked my Adanola sweater (same one except I’ve had it about 8 months)
I’m a size 14 and mines a Small and is baggier on me than hers is…
Rebecca hun, you ain’t no fucking size 10 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha