Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
Day in the life of a psycho bitch.
No but really Beggy,my cats have a more exciting life than you. Do us all a favour and fuck away off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Who would pay £138 to go to a water park for half a day like them , when its bloody cold and miserable ?

Someone desperate for CONTENT thats who !!

Please tell me she didn’t wear a thong bikini in a family place ! Chavy Slapper !

• Wow
  • Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
She's so full of shit. There's NO WAY IN HELL her thighs and cankles have suddenly slimmed down that much. Her lower legs didn't even look like that when she was slim
She's edited herself to fuck and stretched her body out SO MUCH.

I don't believe for a second She's actually been eating healthy either.

Beggy bullshitter.

Attachments

• Angry

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up with the thread but where there fuck is she going in that fucking horrific outfit?? The boots?? Was Bev a night Walker? No wonder Rebecca dresses like she’s a red light district reject when her mum was cutting about in those 😂
Can’t wait to see her at the Trout farm & BillyBobs in that getup 🫠

• Haha

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Just seen them storming down the beach front in los cristianos. She was miles ahead with the pram and her fella was on his phone everyone looked fuming 😩🤣
Wait, what? You are there? Can you confirm she “never ever” edits her photos and it’s Tattle trolls who manipulate her images?!

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
There’s about 5 or 6 pics of her in a bikini in the last 24 hours and her body looks completely different in each one, yet she never ever ever ever EVER edits her pictures… ok Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

sosticky

Chatty Member
Fucking hell hahahahahah I cannot COPE with this fucking idiot! What planet of delusion is she on?! Why does she buy these clothes? Where does she get her ideas from?! I'm a fairly average mum of 2, in my 30's, live in a town but work in the countryside... My wardrobe consists of leggings, jeans, tshirts, jumpers/sweatshirts/hoodies, a couple of "nice" tops, trainers, uggs... For work, I have jeans, nice tops/jumpers, and boots... We like to go for walks so I have a waterproof coat and walking boots and wellies... I have some nicer dresses and heels for when I go out, but I would say that's fairly average for most mums of my age unless you had a reason to be more dressed up on a day-to-day basis. I would never for one second buy anything like that outfit, because... WHY?! What need would I have for that outfit? It's hideous anyway but the skirt/blazer combo is something you wear in professional offices for work, not really the most appropriate outfit for Becky, mum of 3 ✌, 29 going on 49, has never worked a day in her life, and lives in the arse hole of nowhere and goes nowhere and does nothing!
I've worked in a office my whole working life and have never worn a skirt blazer combo. She looks like she's playing politician's wife dress up!

• Haha

lds164

So gutted to own that jumper right now (I know I'm a basic bitch 😂)

Might as well get a dogtooth blazer and skirt combo ordered now 🤣

• Haha

#notanadad

VIP Member
Have YOU got nothing else better to do Becky than…

Hang your baby off your tits and photograph it for internet paedos ✌🏼

Please feel free to add your own you nasty tattle trolls let’s see if she can find something better to do seeing as she loves to answer us on here 😘😘😘

JBrown

Chatty Member
The message was vague about where the blurring was yet Beggs knew where it was……?
Mmmmmmmmmmm….

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The message was vague about where the blurring was yet Beggs knew where it was……?
Mmmmmmmmmmm….
Yup and shes very conveniently cropped out the senders screen name… so shes sent herself that message because she’s reading this thread snd is enraged about us spotting her editing

• Haha
Does she have body dysmorphia in reverse? I know she’s got a personality disorder and she can’t stop lying but this is off the scale. There’s no denying she edits her photos and has a magic mirror but she’s actually saying tattle bastards are editing her fat? I. AM. DECEASED!

• Haha

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Mark my words, come 7 or 8pm today there will be that photo as a grid post, probs with some buzz words she’s heard on other peoples posts but doesn’t really understand - body positivity, beauty standards, social movement etc. probs will also throw in the gahl stones as well for good measure, and including a paragraph dedicated to the trolls, the desperate, workshy, fat slags that are are (ahem). Bent beaver will no doubt comment ‘can’t wait to see your sexy new body in the bedroom tonight 🔥

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
I don’t get why anyone would take a baby to get their hair done. That’s my pamper time. Like above said, imagine going there for a pamper and there’s a baby screaming in the background. No thanks. I’ve never even thought to take a child with me. Screams beaver is at work.