Rebecca Lamb #139 Not suitable for a mum of three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you delete erase the profile pic out for on here please 😂😳
Yes sorry about that, I usually remember to do this. I can’t edit the post anymore so I’ve reported it to see if admin can delete it.
---

"The famous banana cake you all love"

I love how she says that as if she invented banana cake 🤣🤣 it's as basic as she is
Everyone baked banana bread during lockdown, it was all over social media! She’s such a sad bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned her sister is just like her. I'm a blocked hun so can't see her tagged photos. Does anyone know her sisters insta 👀 would love a nosy, and do we know the brothers name too please?

Reactions: 1
Begs has liked most of her sisters photos except for the one of her in the bikini, jealous you’re the dumpy Lamb sister?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m afraid you couldn’t be further from the truth. She pursued him knowing full well he was engaged and living with someone. She saw him at a club, got a friend to ask for his details, then Beggy pestered him on FB chat. Alfeh was conceived very quickly afterwards so she well and truly hooked him.

This is what they’ve stated in a couple of Q&As so it’s straight from the horse’s mouth (or beaver in this case). She becomes very sheepish whenever it’s mentioned.
---

She looks double her age in that case. That’s what having a nasty personality does to you Steph.
Begs has liked most of her sisters photos except for the one of her in the bikini, jealous you’re the dumpy Lamb sister?
Well Hollys "sexeh piccehs" outshine Bogtrotters by a country mile, she must be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a young girl and shouldn’t have to tolerate crappy, sexual comments like that. She’s not an influencer so leave her be. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well Hollys "sexeh piccehs" outshine Bogtrotters by a country mile, she must be fuming 😂
Realised after I wrote this it doesn't count for much... Anne Heggerty herself in a fishnet body stocking would probs be more alluring than Bogtrotter

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love the fact that your kid was dressing up as Kurt! All my kids were bought up listening to Nirvana and I never did grow out of that phase like my mum said I would! Nice to bring up cultured kids, eh ❤
I'm 33 and still an emo kid 😅 if I said which band hoody I have worn for the past 14 years I'd give away my identity I think but ill forever be am emo kid (mostly verging onto metal in my old age though!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes sorry about that, I usually remember to do this. I can’t edit the post anymore so I’ve reported it to see if admin can delete it.
---

Everyone baked banana bread during lockdown, it was all over social media! She’s such a sad bastard.
Thank you
Even though I don’t mind you fellows trolls seeing my Instagram I don’t want beggy outing me etc 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope that's no one on here that's going too far

She’s a young girl and shouldn’t have to tolerate crappy, sexual comments like that. She’s not an influencer so leave her be. ✌
I echo these comments completely. Rebecca courts attention (good or bad) and makes her living (ahem) from exposing herself (and her children) online, so she is fair game on here. Though I do even think some comments about her go too far, the fat shaming for example. She is not fat, but she is a liar, and she doesn’t have any style or idea what suits her.

But, I digress, I would hope no one on here is going after her sister like that (a bit coincidental though that the comment appeared after her Insta was mentioned here…). That is unacceptable. That is trolling and that is what gives Rebecca the ammunition for the troll narrative.

Leave her family alone and let’s stick to being amused at her woeful attempts at being a boss babe influencer.

I will get back in my box now. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread here

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.