Rebecca Lamb #139 Not suitable for a mum of three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was looking through her tagged pics on insta I came across her sisters account. She looks like a little slapper too. Just like her big sis.
---

Thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #140 alfeh & woodeh who?
Did she delete the pic of her and her brother and sister at Xmas time? I can't see it?

Reactions: 1
Working people still manage to cook healthy meals for their children. She has no excuse at all! She is literally just the worst parent. She is just so irrelevant to anyone, she is trying her hardest lately for the influencer life when will she realise her ship has sailed or think right it aint working i change it up and make an effort 🤦🏼‍♀️ but nope she just loves getting her tits and arse out 24/7
Bet that's the only reason she booked a holiday to get engagement from a backshot of her arse in a bikini 🙄

Why doesn't she go to a local playgroup or go to baby class something!?
What i don’t understand is she clearly gets a thrill from getting her flabby backside and veiny tits out…so go do that. Take yourself and your children off social media and go slut about on onlyfans if thats what you are in to and just keep it private - she cannot be making any money from social media I refuse to believe it given the state of her life so what is keeping her there

Reactions: 16
On what planet would it be acceptable to Vlog your own wedding?

Planet Beggy apparently if she feels the need to explain to her flowers that she WON'T be doing it.
how would you even manage to do that whilst taking part?! Have a go pro strapped around your head or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Working people still manage to cook healthy meals for their children. She has no excuse at all! She is literally just the worst parent. She is just so irrelevant to anyone, she is trying her hardest lately for the influencer life when will she realise her ship has sailed or think right it aint working i change it up and make an effort 🤦🏼‍♀️ but nope she just loves getting her tits and arse out 24/7
Bet that's the only reason she booked a holiday to get engagement from a backshot of her arse in a bikini 🙄

Why doesn't she go to a local playgroup or go to baby class something!?
Shes lazy

Reactions: 6
No it bleeping doesn’t you bellend. I’ve got an aga & as long as I remember to turn it up or down with time for it to reach the right temp, it’s no different to using an oven. If anything I’ve usually ended up with food cooking quicker. She’s just too lazy to learn how to use an aga properly. Honestly, it’s not my favourite thing (was here when we bought the house) but for now I’m just getting on with it & I’ve read loads of instructions on how to use it, so I don’t end up burning all my food or giving us all food poisoning!

Long story short, she’s a lazy, thick idiot.

She definitely must have an ad coming up soon because she usually posts this frequently when an ad is on the way. She does it to boost the reach of her posts, so when the ad gets posted her reach is higher so the stats look better.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
No it bleeping doesn’t you bellend. I’ve got an aga & as long as I remember to turn it up or down with time for it to reach the right temp, it’s no different to using an oven. If anything I’ve usually ended up with food cooking quicker. She’s just too lazy to learn how to use an aga properly. Honestly, it’s not my favourite thing (was here when we bought the house) but for now I’m just getting on with it & I’ve read loads of instructions on how to use it, so I don’t end up burning all my food or giving us all food poisoning!

Long story short, she’s a lazy, thick idiot.
Hers is broken anyway, beaver is always faffing with it illegally so she probably hasn't got a clue

Reactions: 11
The fact the only thing she can bake is banana cake and she redoes the same video time after time of bloody hilarious. What a sad fucker.

The fact this is the tit she gets overwhelmed with is baffling

• Haha
"The famous banana cake you all love"

I love how she says that as if she invented banana cake 🤣🤣 it's as basic as she is

• Haha
all her baking looks undercooked and she couldn’t even get the muffin out of the case properly because they’d stuck to the paper, so I bet they got binned 🤣

Reactions: 6
Roma looks like she's got 'uncombable hair syndrome'. The way it stands up like that. There's a little girl with it on TikTok and it looks similar.

Reactions: 4
Boasts about her baking then shows her muffins weren’t cooked properly.

I’m done (unlike her muffins.) 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.