Rebecca Lamb #139 Not suitable for a mum of three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Barbs89 for the early but very popular thread title suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘œ

In the last thread we ascertained that Beggy is skint because she had to sell her push present to raise some quick cash. We also went on a trip down memory lane and saw that this fraud has been scamming her body positivity trope for years. If only she could edit her bank account as much as she does her body.

(Just in case you werenโ€™t aware, sheโ€™s breastfeeding.) ๐Ÿ”

Another throwback from the vile vault for your delights.
088EE402-6FD8-481F-BF5C-3726222F2D41.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Would hate to hazard a guess as to what the state of the crotch in those jeans look like ewww sheโ€™s bogging!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Another thread for our girl Beggy ๐Ÿ˜‚ what an influencer she is ๐Ÿ˜œ for all the wrong reasons !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Froffy - is she actually serious or is she just trolling us now?? Surely nobody is that bleeping stupid!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sometimes think the whole influncer world won't last forever, but then look at Elle darby & all her racist/homophobic/fatphobic tweets that came out and they weren't even enough for her to stop influencing. ๐Ÿ˜… She's more arrogant than before ๐Ÿ˜…

*Off to make a "froffy" coffee ๐Ÿคฃ fml. Wish her phone would correct her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought this imbecile didnโ€™t like coffee? And if itโ€™s not coffee who the heck has โ€œFroffyโ€ milk in tea ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Early start this morning for the Froffy milk comments. Someone please take this idiot's phone away

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here for the froffy party! Her phone clearly corrects her spelling but she decides itโ€™s being a troll! Like when she refused to believe ikea sold a vase cos she decided so ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3B285B4A-3D73-41CD-A3EC-C1A994826A40.jpeg
What In the name of all things Beetroot Beaver do we have here?! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Here for the froffy party! Her phone clearly corrects her spelling but she decides itโ€™s being a troll! Like when she refused to believe ikea sold a vase cos she decided so ๐Ÿ˜‚
Best bit is, she makes her "froffy" milk by literally shaking the last bit of milk in the carton. She showed us this "hack" ages ago for making the last bit of milk "go further" hahahahahahahahahaha.

Why is she such a bargain bin version of absolutely everything ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
That picture of her this morning with her naked legs & her drink actually makes me feel queasy ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks trolls. I was just lay in bed thinking about what I'd like for breakfast before yoga at 11 and seeing that pic of "food"? Has actually made me physically too nauseous to eat. So looks like I'm going yoga on an empty tummy. Cheers huns. In future please put a content warning because my stomach is far too weak to cope with this tit. I honestly wish I was joking ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She means she used the left over frothy milk from Steveโ€™s coffee in her tea. I donโ€™t drink tea anymore, a coffee addict but I can say after pouring the coffee milk in my tea once it was definitely NOT a vibe. Unless she means a really bad one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Froffy!!!!!! My phone wouldnโ€™t even let me type it hahahaha. REBECCA YOU ARE A STUPID bleep ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was so consumed by the gross thought of frothy milk in tea I MISSED the froffy. Wtf!โ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.