Rebecca Lamb #139 Not suitable for a mum of three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I love cooking and baking"

- literally only ever makes banana cake
- made a no bake cheesecake, one of the simplest things in the world, and missed out icing sugar.
- EVERYTHING she serves up is beige, unseasoned and either sloppy or bone dry.

CoOkInG
She quite honestly is a child. Who in the hell at nearly 30, takes a photo and states they love cooking and baking.

How bloody bored must you be!!

Reactions: 13
1675345845181.png
What a creepy picture! Dead behind the eyes, 2 different sized eyes, the momo chin and smile... She's absolutely hanging :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She looks absolutely ancient at the moment 👵🏼 i think all the ‘they are only little once so cuddle them’ bollocks is for Steve’s benefit because he is probably telling her to get off her lard arse and sort the house out

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has gotten so old looking.. Her skin is quite literally grey, her eyes are completely vacant and dead, even looking back a few years ago she had some life behind the eyes but now - shes just gone so ugly and its mostly from not looking after herself (not washing/bathing, ill fitting clothes that are cheap and skanky, and sanding her skin off) all completely her own doing.

Reactions: 17
Who has she copied now with the air fryer muffins? She’s posting a lot today, no doubt there is an ad coming up so she needs to get some reach ready for the ad to be posted. She’s so obvious.

Reactions: 10
Tbf to her, she’s got the time on her hands to only put 2 cakes in the air fryer at a time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get whiplash with her. Quiet one day as she is overwhelmed, manically posting the next. How many posts today?! No one cares about your outfit choices, your nips, your ass, or your bloody pancakes or muffins. How is she not mortified by her life? No wonder she barely goes out, I wouldn’t want to face people either! These people who live their lives through their phone and believe their flowers are friends are utterly deluded.
Side note, I had baldy babies and they have the most amazing heads of hair now. Here’s a secret, I never shaved their heads. I can’t believe that’s even a thing tbh (beyond religious/cultural beliefs that is). Mad world.

Reactions: 23
I get whiplash with her. Quiet one day as she is overwhelmed, manically posting the next. How many posts today?! No one cares about your outfit choices, your nips, your ass, or your bloody pancakes or muffins. How is she not mortified by her life? No wonder she barely goes out, I wouldn’t want to face people either! These people who live their lives through their phone and believe their flowers are friends are utterly deluded.
Side note, I had baldy babies and they have the most amazing heads of hair now. Here’s a secret, I never shaved their heads. I can’t believe that’s even a thing tbh (beyond religious/cultural beliefs that is). Mad world.
She must have done this because her mate Part Time Working Mummy used to take the clippers over her Son Wilby’s hair. The poor kid looks like hers got three different haircuts now they’ve wrecked it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t want to chaser growing up because it means she’ll have to get a job 🙄

that grey bra is a bloody supporting (or not) actress and should be getting commission. Tempted to set up a fan page @beckysgreybra
She kept saying the same about Alfie

Reactions: 6
Does she think her followers are stupid? It’s SO obvious Steve it at work. He doesn’t go to the gym every hour of the day and he’s NEVER there!

If he actually isn’t working … she should be very worried about where he goes all day everyday!

Reactions: 19
She needs to get off her lazy arse, stop using Roma as an excuse and actually make some nutritious meals for those kids. Never mind baking crappy banana bread and whatever other crap filled garbage she used to create. She is simply lazy,other mums can prioritise ALL their childrens dietry needs and dome can do it without needing praise. Most of these mummy/family vloggers are lazy attention seekers who want validation just for doing what every parent should automatically do

Reactions: 21
When I was looking through her tagged pics on insta I came across her sisters account. She looks like a little slapper too. Just like her big sis.
---

Thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #140 alfeh & woodeh who?

Reactions: 14
She needs to get off her lazy arse, stop using Roma as an excuse and actually make some nutritious meals for those kids. Never mind baking crappy banana bread and whatever other crap filled garbage she used to create. She is simply lazy,other mums can prioritise ALL their childrens dietry needs and dome can do it without needing praise. Most of these mummy/family vloggers are lazy attention seekers who want validation just for doing what every parent should automatically do
Working people still manage to cook healthy meals for their children. She has no excuse at all! She is literally just the worst parent. She is just so irrelevant to anyone, she is trying her hardest lately for the influencer life when will she realise her ship has sailed or think right it aint working i change it up and make an effort 🤦🏼‍♀️ but nope she just loves getting her tits and arse out 24/7
Bet that's the only reason she booked a holiday to get engagement from a backshot of her arse in a bikini 🙄

Why doesn't she go to a local playgroup or go to baby class something!?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.