Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit in the reel where the baby has bare legs. Flippin put some tights on her! Warmth doesn't fit the aesthetic, I guess. :cry:

The bit in the reel where the baby has bare legs. Flippin put some tights on her! Warmth doesn't fit the aesthetic, I guess. :cry:
God just seen the stories with the wee strappy vest too :oops::rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Being a loving mother who makes sure ALL their children are well fed, clean, warm and loved ‘hits different’… you should try it Dingle you absolute pecker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is this tax thing right that she’s doing???

Surely if your owed tax the tax man will get in touch????

Reactions: 19
Yeah it’s the biggest load of tit I’ve ever come across - she legally shouldn’t be able to advertise this!! If you are owed tax, call up HMRC and they’ll send it to you in a cheque form- and it’s free. Ridiculous 🤣

Reactions: 21
Literally fell down a rabbit hole looking at the most liked posts on beggys threads!!!
hahaha 🤣 beggy you absolute tragic bleep!!!
You really are something I’ve got to give you that! Beggy your life is just one big cringe fest 🤣
Oh and yeah of course your wanting to keep your home private, that’s because your skint as duck and can’t afford to do the shack up. Tragic witch!!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Funny how she’s saying what tax refund her ‘flowers’ have had, but not her own refund. Is that because you don’t pay taxes Beggy? Either by just not doing a tax return or probably earning below the threshold.

• Haha
It's just bizarre that she can't dress Roma for the weather... there's soooo many gorgeous wintery dresses/tights/cardi sets out there.... knitted two piece sets for practicality too 🤯

Reactions: 19
That reel is very fitting to her lifestyle, dressed the crotch goblin as an Edwardian peasant to go with the house that looks like it belongs to one to.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Our house is so christmassy at Christmas"
???? Honestly she's such a joker 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This woman is so deluded and Steve is just as bad. Why can’t they ever dress their kids properly?
A newborn BABY that can’t regulate their temperature should be dressed properly 😑 Has she never heard of layering?
We’ve already bought a newborn pramsuit for April when ours is due (v early but figured summer stock will be in when we start buying stuff) - it’s November and I’ve yet to see her in an all in one with a proper hat & mittens on?

And why are all Roma’s clothes filthy?
And where are the long sleeve vests she should be in with clothes on top?
For someone that had nearly finished ‘baby girls’ wardrobe at 20 weeks she hasn’t got many clothes

Reactions: 22
Money on it she only has one sleeping bag for that baby that's why it's filthy! No excuse for being a dirty scum

Yeah it’s the biggest load of tit I’ve ever come across - she legally shouldn’t be able to advertise this!! If you are owed tax, call up HMRC and they’ll send it to you in a cheque form- and it’s free. Ridiculous 🤣
Funny how she’s saying what tax refund her ‘flowers’ have had, but not her own refund. Is that because you don’t pay taxes Beggy? Either by just not doing a tax return or probably earning below the threshold.
There is no way anyone would have got a refund by using that Company in such a short space of time She so full of tit it’s painful to watch. Applying direct to HMRC online mine still took nearly a month

Reactions: 12
In defence of her dirty washing one reason may be that they are not on mains water like most town folk are and their water comes from a bore hole , that is natural water which very often is not crystal clear and often has a brownish tinge

Alternatively it really is because she doesn’t wash clothes and is a slob 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She looks like a dirty smelly twit in those stories. Her lips look all cracked 🤢
She really is the most tragic ,desperate, bullshitting bleep I've ever come across.
She's a horrible fucker, everytime she writes something about Anne I want to throw up. 'Going for a walk with my little girl '
What about your boys, you never refer to them the way you refer to that baby! It's bleeping shameful. You don't deserve kids at all.
And giving out advice on tax returns!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don't make me laugh, stick to putting your makeup on in front of the mirror you absolute bleeping 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.