Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t mind me in my nursing bra .. dingle we’ve seen duck all else for the past 10 weeks! And where are all the clothes that are suh sun perfect for breastfeeding that have literally not seen the light of day. Oh that’s right back in the shop after you sent them bk the next day. Sad pathetic bleep

Reactions: 31
Wow what a mistake she's made showing herself using the Boost a year ago. She looks miles better then!! What the duck has happened to her nose in that time 😭😭

Reactions: 12
No way I'd stay in that house alone over night, absolutely not, not even if you paid me a million pounds, nope 👻

Reactions: 22
I know I’m a bit late with this but the STATE of Roma’s sleeping bag?! It’s filthy all around the neck and where the poppers are 🤢 absolutely disgraceful.
She really looks like Woody, doesn’t she? 😅 Like duh, she’s his sister 🤭 But Christ, she’s the spitting image of him as a baby!

Reactions: 11
I know I’m a bit late with this but the STATE of Roma’s sleeping bag?! It’s filthy all around the neck and where the poppers are 🤢 absolutely disgraceful.
Looks like she's putting vaseline or something on big MA's eyelashes

Reactions: 1
I cannot watch that dancing video again....I'm embarrassed for her. Also, breastfeeding life isnnt going around in your bra you doughnut

Reactions: 16
'Dressing a little girly just hits different' and then it's the worst outfit imaginable. 🙈 The poor kid looks like she works in Willy Wonka's factory.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
#feedinglife
#anyexcusetogetmytitsout
#greymankybra
#pretendingtohaveagreattime
#pooralfie
#thatbraneedsaboilwashasap

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but Alicia Douvall face would put anyone off wanting to buy this stupid overpriced piece of tit!

Or the lash “sirum” of dreams 😂
Surely the difference in these pics is just some make up? What the duck!

Reactions: 15
Just caught up after a wkend of being away. Monday morning & I'm still feeling rough, then watched her dancing if u can call it that in her manky crusty bra.
She is a walking ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dressing a girl hits different does it? Only if you've got favourites you twit. I had a girl after a boy and dressing them both has been equally exciting and lovely. My little boy is nearly 3 and I still take care in choosing his outfits with him each day! My little girl is 5 months and I dress her for comfort and warmth, not like a little dolly I can pose with. She's just starting to roll and sit up, why would I stick her in a frilly dress that's just going to get caught underneath her? Or spaghetti strap vests in the middle of winter!!

She slings her boys in any old 2-pack of Primark t-shirts, no wonder she feels like this - if she took more pride and care in her existing kids it could be just as special as dressing a baby. I despise her. She's so ungrateful for what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.