Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy baby in the 6+ seat of the icandy pram

Attached photo. Also shouldn’t this be marked as ad/ gifted as that pram was sent to her by icandy ?!
Why is she incapable of doing anything safely & correctly? Why the rush to put her into that section? Or did the carry cot part not come free and they couldn’t be arsed to buy it?

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker but I had to make an account when I saw this just now!! Rebecca has one of these doesn’t she?
Yeah she does, it’s really well known in the ‘parenting world’ that these things aren’t recommended. Risk of suffocation and overheating, but Becky obvs dunt give two shits

Reactions: 10
The duck is that latest ad 🤣🤣🤣 as if anyone would take financial advice from that imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m practically double posting now but that ad 🙈 ‘and um they only take like um I fink 30% if you’re owed like um anyfink. I’m gonna give it a go and um I’m soh excited for like um the results’.
Who the duck signed that off? And Beggy love, to get a tax rebate you need to have paid some um tax!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you are genuinely due a tax REBATE then you get this sent AUTOMATICALLY by the HMRC

You don’t have to use some bleeping bogus website that take a commission!!!!

REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
A week off school to play on a see saw in a crappy soft play and go swimming. Bad enough for Woody but for Alfie even worse. I hope the school sees this and prosecutes

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s just beyond a joke. Missing a week out of school for what? To play in a toddlers soft play and wander around in the woods doing nothing all day? Genuinely don’t understand why they are even there? What are they doing?

Reactions: 24
Beggy duck off with your constant pics of big Anne. Give all the kids some bleeping privacy! And try being obsessed with all of your kids equally you greasy bleep.
And as for that pram, your not so small baby may be the size of a 6 month old, but she should not be in that pram seat.
She really is too thick and immature to be a parent.

Reactions: 27
1. If my FOUR year old went on that I'd be saying hey get off that's for little kids to be playing on.

2. The ad?! The bleeping ad?? How unprofessional is she?! Rambles for three stories and repeats the same words against and again 🙈

3. As if she's ever paid tax in her life?

Reactions: 27
In what way does wearing PLEATHER leggings help with breastfeeding? 🙅‍♀️
I assume she means so she can lift the dress up to feed Anne without flashing her knickers 😂 but even so, why the pleather ones and why even take a dress, why not take an actual jumper?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I assume she means so she can lift the dress up to feed Anne without flashing her knickers 😂 but even so, why the pleather ones and why even take a dress, why not take an actual jumper?
She’s not bothered about flashing anything normally, so I’m surprised she cares 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.