Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 8 weeks I was feeding a few times a night and if I went about too long without feeding I'd be in agony and have to pump to feel more comfortable. She'll just get mastitis again or her supply will drop off. Have never thought that baby has latched properly anyway, you can always see her nipple.
I was just going to say this. I only managed to BF mine for 10 weeks (for a plethora of reasons). However, even if babe didn’t naturally wake I still did dream feeds as the full sore boobs would wake me up, so I would feed then pump for relief. So even if baby could have slept through, I couldn’t. The discomfort! Plus, I think my boobs would have literally exploded. 😂

Reactions: 9
Omfg that video of Alfie. I've reported it. And her laughing at him! What a witch of a mother.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker but I had to make an account when I saw this just now!! Rebecca has one of these doesn’t she?
If you don’t leave them unattanded they should be fine, they aren’t meant for long periods of sleep! But doubt she gives a tit. Bit like big Anne not being in her carrycot, she could suffocate as she won’t have the neck strength but this moron clearly doesn’t give a hoot, anything for the gram. She should absolutely be waking her for a feed too, I still panic about my little one through the night & shes 8 months 🙈

Reactions: 5
Omfg that video of Alfie. I've reported it. And her laughing at him! What a witch of a mother.
It’s not real. It’s a filter that makes the person look like they are crying. You can see when it slips off he’s smiling.

A454A9A0-AFAD-4232-8E55-AA61D51B6204.jpeg

Good Lord…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It’s not real. It’s a filter that makes the person look like they are crying. You can see when it slips off he’s smiling.

View attachment 1718870

Good Lord…..
Ah bleeping hell man I feel stupid now. Instagram will think I'm.a right dick....

At 8 weeks I was feeding a few times a night and if I went about too long without feeding I'd be in agony and have to pump to feel more comfortable. She'll just get mastitis again or her supply will drop off. Have never thought that baby has latched properly anyway, you can always see her nipple.
The nipple is for her perv followers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had she only took 2 changes on clothes, the fucker is never out of the same thing

Reactions: 18
If you don’t leave them unattanded they should be fine, they aren’t meant for long periods of sleep! But doubt she gives a tit. Bit like big Anne not being in her carrycot, she could suffocate as she won’t have the neck strength but this moron clearly doesn’t give a hoot, anything for the gram. She should absolutely be waking her for a feed too, I still panic about my little one through the night & shes 8 months 🙈
I think attended or not there’s still a risk of silent asphyxiation with these. I’ve never used one. I totally know what you mean about the nights - my LO is 6 months and it doesn’t sit right with me when she sleeps through the night 🙈.

Reactions: 10
So an 8 week old is clever for sleeping through???? She’s breastfed she should be waking her for regular feeds until she’s 3-4 months old. I hope that nobody is using her page to gain knowledge about breastfeeding
It’s gonna be nine weeks now!
Think it’s nine weeks today 😩😩
Love how quick it’s going though that she is no longer a newborn and the attention is wearing off 😂😂

Romas suh suh cute. Proceeds to upload the ugliest pic
I actually don’t think she’s that ugly (I’ve definitely seen cuter) but she dresses her in awful colours. For someone who longed for a girl so badly, she dresses her awful. Where’s the baby pink and ‘delicut’ prints. She doesn’t suit these beiges/peaches/burnt oranges.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.