Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no class about them especially as she’s walking around wearing the basic chav uniform. They’re obviously skint and it shows.

At least the boys look happy in their photo. I am sure they’re having a better time there than when they were forced to play with stones on a beach for 10 days.

Reactions: 31
I guess we’ve got the Christmas Haul for Big Anne to look forward to next - with the Baby’s First Christmas outfit coming up.
Riveting content - NOT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet Anne gets a big pile of Xmas presents as it’s her first Christmas whilst the boys end up with a 99p skipping rope and a packet of maoam to share.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Why’s she calling Bruce a clever girl for sleeping? 😂 is she suddenly Einstein cos she slept all night? Absolute tool

Instead of spending all day grifting your Nu Skin shite why don’t you rub a wee bit of Vaseline or a baby moisturiser into Mandyanne’s dry forehead. Your a seriously selfish narcissist cow.

She is an absolute midden of a lassie. Her hair always looks thick with grease more than it looks clean.
Do you remember when we were discussing her dirty hair and receding hairline before & she did a rant on Instagram saying “I know my hair looks good! I know my lips look good!” Completely deluded she’s convinced she’s Michelle keegan and everyone’s jealous of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why does sleeping through the night make her a clever girl?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her priorities are all wrong. These kids never stood a chance with her as their mother.

Reactions: 30
So an 8 week old is clever for sleeping through???? She’s breastfed she should be waking her for regular feeds until she’s 3-4 months old. I hope that nobody is using her page to gain knowledge about breastfeeding

Reactions: 32
Instead of spending all day grifting your Nu Skin shite why don’t you rub a wee bit of Vaseline or a baby moisturiser into Mandyanne’s dry forehead.
She’d kill 2 birds with 1 stone and lumi the Vaseline into Roma’s head, look at ruuhmaas skin suh suh lovely and gloweh after one use of the lumeh, get urs now gurls!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No night feeding at 2 months might cause her supply to tank. What a shame no more magic mamas milk for Brucey
She’s so over the breastfeeding of Big Anne already isn’t she. The baby should be having a feed at least once through the night if breast feeding. Bottle fed babies less so in my experience.
This baby has not been the fairy tale experience she imagined, yet she daily tries to prove to everyone, but mainly to herself that it is…
Beaver has obviously told her to get on with it, but sadly as predicted this is at the expense of her two other kids who have taken a very back seat priority wise!
Reap what you sow Beggy cos no one is ever going to give you the Mother of The Year award however much “spin” you try to put on the situation.

Reactions: 12
Hideous!! Sucks for you Steve being with someone who is as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside, oh and she’s an illiterate, dumb twit!

F54CE6C7-7CFA-4A9B-ADFC-95134AA180A9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Hi beggy, I no you read on here so, 4 things...

please manage to peel your favourite leather leggings off & wash them.

Buy your favourite golden child a coat/snowsuit.

Put some cream on said golden child's face.

Please remember you have two other children.

Reactions: 32
At 8 weeks I was feeding a few times a night and if I went about too long without feeding I'd be in agony and have to pump to feel more comfortable. She'll just get mastitis again or her supply will drop off. Have never thought that baby has latched properly anyway, you can always see her nipple.

Reactions: 21
I can’t deal with the photo she’s just put up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she trolling us? Thou doth protest too much springs to mind #cute

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.