Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before we get a post of her sobbing claiming she knows exactly what jesy has been through?
Oh I’ll bleeping tell her what I think in the comments if she does 😡 that will be the last straw for me, I couldn’t give a shite if she blocks me either

Reactions: 7
Really what is with the obsession of trying to make woody say baby goats on camera? This must be like the 15th time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha! What is she bleeping going on about. “It’s been a tough few months for me mentally”

Are you taking the piss love?! Grow up. You have no idea.

Also chuckling at the predictable comments. Trolls are just jealous/have sad lives/are unhappy etc etc etc

No. No one here is a troll for a kick off.

No one. I repeat, no one is jealous. Don’t make me laugh!!! I’d love to know what exactly they think people are jealous of?

No one is unhappy or has a sad life. Nope. I have a bleeping incredible life, with a lovely husband & family, a home I’ve paid for myself, holidays etc and my health. I’m sorted mate. 👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Ha! What is she bleeping going on about. “It’s been a tough few months for me mentally”

Are you taking the piss love?! Grow up. You have no idea.

Also chuckling at the predictable comments. Trolls are just jealous/have sad lives/are unhappy etc etc etc

No. No one here is a troll for a kick off.

No one. I repeat, no one is jealous. Don’t make me laugh!!! I’d love to know what exactly they think people are jealous of?

No one is unhappy or has a sad life. Nope. I have a bleeping incredible life, with a lovely husband & family, a home I’ve paid for myself, holidays etc and my health. I’m sorted mate. 👍
Would love to know what exactly has been tough mentally. Its all attention seeking stuff

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Would love to know what exactly has been tough mentally. Its all attention seeking stuff

Maybe Steve’s trip to Poland or wherever he went - when he was “at a car show”

Sure he was. Sure. Because that’s what you do in Poland on a sleazy stag do. 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Behbeh gorts! Like finger nails down a black board
Hahahahah

Say gggggooooorrrrrtttttts, behbehhhh goooorts 🥶

Watch this space:

‘Av been vereh kindleh sent a bebeh gort. The bebeh gort is gunnah sleep in the gahden cos bebeh gorts like tuh eat grass and there’s lots of grass in the gahden fuh the bebeh gorts to eat. Woodeh loves watchin the gort eatin the grass in the gahden. I luhv livin in the dayells and the bebeh gorts in ma gahden’
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 comments like this is why I love tattle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Rebecca..

We are not trolls, we do not comment on your Instagram account or any other account for that matter. If you loved yourself so much you wouldn’t edit every single photo. If you felt loved and secure within your relationship you wouldn’t need the constant validation from strangers on the internet. If you had any sort of mental health problem trust me when I say holidays would not be an easy thing and you wouldnt go right into looking for the next one the minute you’re home. You probably don’t have dyslexia, you’re just a bit of a thick twit with no real life experience. You go on about being so proud of yourself but for what?! 90% of the things you have are either from
Steve or it’s been gifted. You can play the big one all you want love but at the end of the day if you didn’t have Steve you wouldn’t have a bought house, you probably wouldn’t have a car but you probably would have at least 5 kids given half the internet has seen you beef kebab. So no I’m not jealous of you, I’m embarrassed for you and actually rather sad that at 26 you still act like a teenager who thinks the world is against them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Might have known she would make the jesy nelson documentary all about her!!🙄 This poor girl was gettting death threats sent toher, disgusting hate messages and people tweeting about her daily. It’s totally different to a few of us tattlers voicing our opinions to each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watch this space:

‘Av been vereh kindleh sent a bebeh gort. The bebeh gort is gunnah sleep in the gahden cos bebeh gorts like tuh eat grass and there’s lots of grass in the gahden fuh the bebeh gorts to eat. Woodeh loves watchin the gort eatin the grass in the gahden. I luhv livin in the dayells and the bebeh gorts in ma gahden’
You mean the little baby goat in the little garden with little woody

Reactions: 4
'I love Mondays'

Aye I'm sure you do when you've no work to go to

'tough couple of month'

Get in the bleeping sea
Translated to “I love my self” and if I cry trolls enough then everyone will feel sorry for me

So it’s okay for Bev to call us names?? I can see where Rebecca gets it from😂 Only toxic ones here are that family. Absolute nut jobs!
Right getting on Instagram now for being trolled for being a troll and if I post a pic of me crying I might get some free stuff too!

Definitely touched home. duck off.
Couldn’t even spell or use punctuation correctly. Maybe don’t give people ammunition Rebecca! If you kept a few things to yourself people wouldn’t have half as much to say

Reactions: 9
Yeah based on the fact that Jesy has body dysmorphia and it's her story based on being in a girl band why then when Rebeccas so body confident to the max is she making this about her 😠.
Cos trolls and bullys are pulling her life apart. 😂😂

Reactions: 5
So it’s okay for Bev to call us names?? I can see where Rebecca gets it from😂 Only toxic ones here are that family. Absolute nut jobs!
Least none of us walk round in a thong bikini with our kids. And we don’t exploit our children and nor are we completely illiterate, that last bit is partly your fault BEV.

Take care,

Your daughters a bleep and you condone it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.