Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s spent her Sunday setting up a new phone instead of spending time with her boys. Can’t say i’m surprised..

Reactions: 8
She’s used that orange filter on her grid post picture...they all blend into the yellow wall! Photography is definitely not her forte.

Reactions: 6
She’s a head 😂 see she appreciates that phone because she’s had to pay for it herself. I’m surprised she didn’t message EE saying do you know who I am hoping for a gifted phone 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a head 😂 see she appreciates that phone because she’s had to pay for it herself. I’m surprised she didn’t message EE saying do you know who I am hoping for a gifted phone 🙃
But cant fork out for bed frames!

Why would you turn your child into Bart Simpson can she not see that the filter has given him actual yellow legs what is wrong with this woman !!
Screenshot_2019-09-22-17-39-48~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate the way she uses that filter, when she uses it on grass it turns the grass a horrible shade of green 🤢 Considering insta is her ‘profession’ (ha) she doesn’t half cock it up most of the time

Here we go again. Crying trolls 🙄 ffs Rebecca it’s really getting old now. We don’t send you horrible messages, we come on here to voice our opinions. THATS NOT TROLLING!!!! Don’t like it? Don’t put your life on show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Oh duck off Rebecca. You think you’re a good mum?? Next joke. Yes you can say they’re fed and clothed (badly) and taken on holidays (gifted and out of school) but what about the other aspects of being a mum? You don’t give those boys the time of day unless it’s for the gram or for money in your pocket, let’s not forget the privacy they are entitled to. They need shown compassion, respect, manners EVERYTHING YOU LACK. Before anyone says ‘don’t mum shame’ I don’t care, she’s a bleep and if it wasn’t for those kids she’d have nothing career wise, what does that say about her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh duck off Rebecca. You think you’re a good mum?? Next joke. Yes you can say they’re fed and clothed (badly) and taken on holidays (gifted and out of school) but what about the other aspects of being a mum? You don’t give those boys the time of day unless it’s for the gram or for money in your pocket, let’s not forget the privacy they are entitled to. They need shown compassion, respect, manners EVERYTHING YOU LACK. Before anyone says ‘don’t mum shame’ I don’t care, she’s a bleep and if it wasn’t for those kids she’d have nothing career wise, what does that say about her!
Just read some of the comments on her latest post....Who on earth are these arse kissing weirdos that think people are envious/jealous of her beautiful life?

Seems she forgot to tag where her carpet is from, everything else is tagged🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just read some of the comments on her latest post....Who on earth are these arse kissing weirdos that think people are envious/jealous of her beautiful life?

I can’t even read them I’d need to sit on my hands so I don’t engage 😂 all dickheads the lot of them.

Reactions: 6

The only thing she's got to be proud of are those 2 beautiful boys that she couldn't give 2 fucks about. What have we got to be jealous about? The lifestyle of living in the middle of nowhere, no friends or family visiting? Being kept by a gorgeous fiance with a chavvy little car thinking he's some sex god wooing the ladies? Such a busy, hectic, lifestyle that we struggle to cope with? Being able to bang a pizza in the oven or some chicken in the slow cooker? Her collection of chopped tomatoes? Being so body positive and not giving a duck that we're always on some sort of diet, filtering the tit out of our pics or paying to have work done? Those gifted "beds?" The list is endless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.