Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone clock her saying we’re going to shopping centre in Sheffield... then looks at Steve and says “it is Sheffield isn’t it” Rebecca this is your job at work you NEVER know details about anything your doing it’s so unprofessional, you don’t even know what area your going to it makes me feel like she doesn’t read details about jobs and research or get info she just grabs them and says yes. 😐
deffo for attention and to think she looks cute by asking him because he's the one in charge..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Rebecca does realise that the point of writing out what she says is so that people who can't hear or don't have the volume on know what she's saying Yea??
Just checking because she writes a completely different bleeping story as to what she's said the absolute numpty 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And her excuse as to why she’s ignoring woody was “he’s in and out of sleep so I don’t want to keep talking to him because he’s sleeping” no he’s awake.. you just wanna ignore him so hilarious how much she lies and thinks we’re thick haha. First thing I say to them when they wake up is check if they want a drink!

Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched a bit more of her live while I got the time, and she says she can’t wait to watch the documentary Jessie from little mix is doing on trolls, and that she hopes the
trolls watch it. Is she for real!? There’s a massive difference in someone who contacts someone and sends them threats and messages telling them to go and die and someone who comes here to voice an opinion. She has no bleeping idea what a troll is. She just cries troll to get attention 😡 she’s an insult to people who have been trolled for real

Reactions: 28
I’ve just watched a bit more of her live while I got the time, and she says she can’t wait to watch the documentary Jessie from little mix is doing on trolls, and that she hopes the
trolls watch it. Is she for real!? There’s a massive difference in someone who contacts someone and sends them threats and messages telling them to go and die and someone who comes here to voice an opinion. She has no bleeping idea what a troll is. She just cries troll to get attention 😡 she’s an insult to people who have been trolled for real
No doubt she'll have a YouTube vid planned on her experience with trolls after this has been aired 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love her to go on tv or a podcast or some sort and have a debate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God that would be uncomfortable listening she can barely string a sentence together 😂

Though tbf her fellas even worse, my ears were bleeding after listening to them for 5 minutes on her live.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No doubt she'll have a YouTube vid planned on her experience with trolls after this has been aired 🙄
I can’t see it now “I hope people watch this and realize we’re real people and how trolling can affect people’s lives” bore off you’ve not been trolled or bullied. Take it from someone who’s actually experienced online trolling and bullying to the point where I couldn’t be on social media for nearly a year. She seems to be perfectly fine uploading pics and videos despite all these “trolls” she’s really pissed me off with this because she thinks people calling her out on her lies are bullies and trolls. It’s not fair to actual victims who are severely affected by genuine trolls and bullies. My mental health suffered very badly because of what I experienced online and she’s making a mockery of genuine victims by claiming to be one

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t see it now “I hope people watch this and realize we’re real people and how trolling can affect people’s lives” bore off you’ve not been trolled or bullied. Take it from someone who’s actually experienced online trolling and bullying to the point where I couldn’t be on social media for nearly a year. She seems to be perfectly fine uploading pics and videos despite all these “trolls” she’s really pissed me off with this because she thinks people calling her out on her lies are bullies and trolls. It’s not fair to actual victims who are severely affected by genuine trolls and bullies. My mental health suffered very badly because of what I experienced online and she’s making a mockery of genuine victims by claiming to be one
I'm sorry that you've had to experience that lovely. 💓 I'll share this again, does she genuinely look upset by the fact she's been 'trolled' no because she's never bloody experienced it. It's a card she pulls when she needs interaction & followers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the brand she is working with at meadowhall has to be mamas and papas looking at her stories....

I generally love M&P and got my pram and nursery furniture from there but massively gone off them recently because of their influencer gifting and working with the likes of Rebecca. It doesnt make them appeal more to me, it actually turns me away.

Reactions: 17
So the brand she is working with at meadowhall has to be mamas and papas looking at her stories....

I generally love M&P and got my pram and nursery furniture from there but massively gone off them recently because of their influencer gifting and working with the likes of Rebecca. It doesnt make them appeal more to me, it actually turns me away.
Heather the imperfectly perfect parent has recently been working with them so that doesn't surprise me. 🙄

Reactions: 3

M&P gift so much stuff to all these zlisters who get knocked up, I wouldn’t touch them with a bargepole now

Reactions: 7
M&P gift so much stuff to all these zlisters who get knocked up, I wouldn’t touch them with a bargepole now
It winds me up so much, they gift stuff to people who can generally afford it whilst the rest of us pay through the nose to keep their margins up. I have such a different outlook on stuff influencers 'sell' nowadays.

Reactions: 19
It winds me up so much, they gift stuff to people who can generally afford it whilst the rest of us pay through the nose to keep their margins up. I have such a different outlook on stuff influencers 'sell' nowadays.
I find this bizarre anyway.Hes 2 what possibly could mamas and papas have for a two year old? I thought they were more 18months under focused besides maybe clothes?
Again with the ages her kids are I’d turn that down.
Unless they could gift a proper toddler bed maybe?
When they gift her clothes for woody I find them awful.

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t got the intelligence for a debate 🙄

I find this bizarre anyway.Hes 2 what possibly could mamas and papas have for a two year old? I thought they were more 18months under focused besides maybe clothes?
Again with the ages her kids are I’d turn that down.
Unless they could gift a proper toddler bed maybe?
When they gift her clothes for woody I find them awful.
Thought this too. Probably why she’s so desperate for another baby. So she can keep her foot in the door with them and continue to get freebies. Wouldn’t buy from mamas and papas ever again.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they’re not the only ones
I was thinking M&P but i didn't know if they had a store there. They always gift her stuff and shes so bad at selling it.

Also Emma & Gaz are terrible for not stating when something is an AD or gifted. She's always posting rehearsed stories with swipe ups and discount codes but never stats its an AD. it does my head in, i really like her but that annoys me and i can't find a thread for her!

After the wedding she will have a baby because she won’t have anything else to talk about. Bet ya.
god imagine how bad her channel will be then. Constantly begging for things to be gifted for the baby and badly advertising all the crap she gets! She will have to get a lot #gifted and get in a lot of #aff links to be able to afford another child when they both don't have jobs! haha

Reactions: 2
I wondered whether she was going to the adventure play bit, but she can’t say it’s a far drive and she doesn’t go often then expect her followers to be “influenced” by how amazing it is, just by going once surely?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.