Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just stated on her live the drive is an hour n half. That's a 3 hour round trip, by the time she's done her 'work' whilst she's there, that's a whole school day gone. What was the difference yesterday Rebegga? Weren't getting paid to spend time with your child eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
someone fill me in on the live please, i'm at work so i can't watch it but i imagine there is going to be some laughable statements made!

Reactions: 1
She's just stated on her live the drive is an hour n half. That's a 3 hour round trip, by the time she's done her 'work' whilst she's there, that's a whole school day gone. What was the difference yesterday Rebegga? Weren't getting paid to spend time with your child eh?
Difference is she’ll do it for 💰 but not for her kid. Selfish really is her middle name.

Reactions: 11
Taking woody and Steve with her this morning proves you can not class what she does as a job. I’m what job can you just bring your shagging partner and kid to tag along? Why can’t she go on her own and Steve take woody somewhere fun?
Come on Rebecca. Sort it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She just blocked someone for asking why she travels for work but not woodys birthday. So immature honestly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Can’t watch her anymore she’s full of tit.Already blocked someone for Asking why they travelled for work and not woody bday 😂 who was it lol
Oh and charming Steve calling someone a knobhead as well. Dicks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re full of tit, I presume the gifted holiday that is work,the payment Is the actual holiday?so how is that putting food on the table? She can’t excuse taking her kid out of school by saying it’s work it pays the bills.

Reactions: 6
They’re full of tit, I presume the gifted holiday that is work,the payment Is the actual holiday?so how is that putting food on the table? She can’t excuse taking her kid out of school by saying it’s work it pays the bills.

She may also be getting paid a fee to do a review on the holiday? Or per post she dies while they are there?

Reactions: 3
So their dragging woody an hour and a half away from home for work stuff. But can only manage a trip to feed ducks yesterday for his birthday.
I come here to say the same thing, somebody tried to stick up for her yesterday with such good intentions saying maybe they wouldn’t go far as Alfie was in school and had to rush to pick him up and they go for a long drive today for work purposes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has deffo only gone live at this time because she knows most people are at work or busy through the day, so she won't get as many awkward questions!

Reactions: 6
So she is doing brand work for something going on at Meadowhall, promoting it perhaps but says we won’t have time to go shopping we will just do what we got to do and leave. 😂 beautiful

Reactions: 3
Someone asked why she blocks people for clicking no on her polls, she claimed she didn’t 😂 her and Steve have such a bad bleeping attitude, saying she can do what she wants because it’s her life and her page 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've never ever known someone in her position to lie as much as she does and have such a disgusting attitude. And she wonders why people have contacted brands complaining about her.
She's such a disgrace.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.