Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is doing brand work for something going on at Meadowhall, promoting it perhaps but says we won’t have time to go shopping we will just do what we got to do and leave. 😂 beautiful
i was thinking that, it just shows how fake all her branded posts are. Shouldn't she be saying i can't wait to go to meadow hall its so long since i've been its such a great place blah blah if shes advertising it. not saying she will go do her job for the money and go home. Fake fake fake. Such a poor influencer. You're not encouraging anyone to use a brand when you are saying you're only doing things for the money and not because you actually like the brand... surely that is basics at influencer school!! haha
i thought she only worked with brands she loves and was passionate about... clearly not!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've never ever known someone in her position to lie as much as she does and have such a disgusting attitude. And she wonders why people have contacted brands complaining about her.
She's such a disgrace.

Ever heard of Mrs Meldrum?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On the live someone called Harriet said hi and she goes
“Steve likes Harriet’s”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm not even watching her live as I'm at work but I can smell their bad attitude from here. They're such chavs who think they're something special :sick:

Reactions: 17
On the live someone called Harriet said hi and she goes
“Steve likes Harriet’s”
She also said I’ve got to say hi to people with these names that you like. someone else mentioned it aswell 😂 I’m thinking you don’t have to say anything it just shows how fake your interaction is with your followers.

Reactions: 5
Someone told her that having a difference of opinion is not trolling and she pretended she didn't know what they meant. She knew exactly what they meant she just didn't know what to say because she knows it's true 🙄

Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂
Did she even answer the questions? Probably skipped straight over them and blocked! Such a head!
First question she said she doesn’t like negative and doesn’t want it on her page or words to that effect and the second one she trying to justify that what they did with woody yesterday was a ok and then blocked them 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I USE to like Rebecca, then the stupid girl banged on about being TROLLED big ol post about it and her fake crying, attention seeking at its finest! 👏🏼 I heard about Tattle from other head vloggers crying about being bullied because someone called them out on their shady behaviour. Since being on tattle I have come to really see Rebecca for the selfish cow she is. Rebecca we know you read on here it’s so obvious so who is the loser really? 🙄 you air your life in detail sometimes, too much really, you cannot be naive enough to think you won’t receive criticism & opinions that differ from yours , but you call it bullying and trolling babe, go you!! What you can’t stand is people pointing out what you do wrong, and call you up on it. You come across VERY selfish and you seem to favour Alfie to Woody. It actually disgusts me as a mother to two little boys how you can do obviously favour your eldest child. Why didn’t you take woody out for this birthday feeding the ducks is the crappest attempt just because golden child was in school, you still could have done something special with him, and when Alfie was home, go somewhere nice for dinner, instead you made woody wait to open his presents til Alfie got home, can you see how utterly unfair and cruel that was. Why couldn’t he have opened them before Alfie went to school? Did you enjoy getting your nails done on your sons 2nd birthday? You SELFISH immature person. You’re lazy through and through. You don’t have a proper job but call it what you will, it’s not work Rebecca. You have it easy you really do. You ignore Woody and are failing to respond to the fact your child cannot speak at 2 years old it’s not normal. Soon enough you’ll be palming him off to pre school, so they can teach him to talk because you’re making a absolute mess of encouraging that dear little boy. Even alfie’s Speech was poor. You do zero educational things with woody to help bring him on. Grow up Rebecca, stop thinking about yourself and take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and change your ways!! Like I say I use to like you and it won’t be long before others see you for what you’re. We hear you were the bully at school! How ironic you throw that word around like confetti but you are the true bully & liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I USE to like Rebecca, then the stupid girl banged on about being TROLLED big ol post about it and her fake crying, attention seeking at its finest! 👏🏼 I heard about Tattle from other head vloggers crying about being bullied because someone called them out on their shady behaviour. Since being on tattle I have come to really see Rebecca for the selfish cow she is. Rebecca we know you read on here it’s so obvious so who is the loser really? 🙄 you air your life in detail sometimes, too much really, you cannot be naive enough to think you won’t receive criticism & opinions that differ from yours , but you call it bullying and trolling babe, go you!! What you can’t stand is people pointing out what you do wrong, and call you up on it. You come across VERY selfish and you seem to favour Alfie to Woody. It actually disgusts me as a mother to two little boys how you can do obviously favour your eldest child. Why didn’t you take woody out for this birthday feeding the ducks is the crappest attempt just because golden child was in school, you still could have done something special with him, and when Alfie was home, go somewhere nice for dinner, instead you made woody wait to open his presents til Alfie got home, can you see how utterly unfair and cruel that was. Why couldn’t he have opened them before Alfie went to school? Did you enjoy getting your nails done on your sons 2nd birthday? You SELFISH immature person. You’re lazy through and through. You don’t have a proper job but call it what you will, it’s not work Rebecca. You have it easy you really do. You ignore Woody and are failing to respond to the fact your child cannot speak at 2 years old it’s not normal. Soon enough you’ll be palming him off to pre school, so they can teach him to talk because you’re making a absolute mess of encouraging that dear little boy. Even alfie’s Speech was poor. You do zero educational things with woody to help bring him on. Grow up Rebecca, stop thinking about yourself and take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and change your ways!! Like I say I use to like you and it won’t be long before others see you for what you’re. We hear you were the bully at school! How ironic you throw that word around like confetti but you are the true bully & liar.

I am all about this! i used to love her and this site made me realise how good she is at fooling everyone and making people feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 21
She says she doesn't want negativity on her page but by blocking people, crying troll and not addressing people's fair comments she's bringing more negativity then if she had an open dialog with people. She's creating a fake place that she can't keep up with.

Also her face, I think it looks awful.

Reactions: 21
I’ve just been sitting back and watching Rebecca make and absolute mess of her online career. Firstly, the crying ‘troll’ picture made me so mad. It was so fake, so contrived, it showed her true motive behind influencing. She knew what she was doing crying troll (hence influx of new followers). Rebecca was so bitter over that makeup brand telling her to re do her AD! You could see her nastiness over it, hence the ohhh poor me trolls have ruined everything!🤬 Rebecca knew her channel was failing, falling views, reduced likes on brand pictures and therefore crying troll is the easiest way to boost her shite online profile🤬

Also I just want to say, if Steve is actually calling himself a ‘dad vlogger’ Then she needs to kiss goodbye to her so called channel. I have watched Reb from her earlier days, and 1000% her channel was so much better when he didn’t appear in vlogs, or only appeared very rarely! Remember when she made the ‘hobson’ family channel on YouTube???? I wonder why that failed?? Because no one can stand her, but they can’t stand him even bloody more!
What the hell happened to helloshitstyle?? They were supposed to launch it after they came back from Tenerife? If you go to the insta page, click the link to the website it’s no longer working? I reckon they don’t have the financial backing/business work ethic to go through with it!!! Strange how the link has also been removed from her bio!

Sorry for the big rant guys. I haven’t been commenting for a long while. I just want to reiterate for any new members reading here. I honestly used to enjoy Rebecca’s channel when she first had woody. She has well and truly lost her way!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Did she even answer the questions? Probably skipped straight over them and blocked! Such a head!
Yea she said ‘oh someones got beeeeef’ then explained that he went to feel the ducks and had a mcdonalds for his lunch and a party on the weekend. She then pulled that face then said ‘ wait wheres the block button’ and they both laughed then shes said ‘ oh there is is byeeeeee’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wonder if Reb is still loving that face oil (or whatever it was) 🤔🤔🤔🥴🥴🥴🥴 it was making her skin feel so super fresh and awake, and you know how honest and believable she is. she only does AD’s for things she loves and uses 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just wanted to summarise a couple of things:

• grabecca works with pretty much every brand who contacts her. This was evident when she was promoting vegan chocolates, but then in the next week she was promoting Cadbury’s chocolate for an Easter egg hunt🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t take a genius to work out she’s accepts brand deals only for the money. She is so transparent it’s un real.
• Rebecca does not put the time, nor effort into her brand posts hence the miss spelling, poor grammar or out right lies she writes telling her followers that she loves a product she’s been using for all of a 2 days.
• she blatantly copies other trends/influencers. This wouldn’t be an issue if she owned it herself, put some thought an effort to make it stand out or even look DIFFERENT to other people’s ideas - but she doesn’t. Look at the similarities in decorating the boys room to other influencers, or the similarities to LJC.
• she claims she’s so busy, yet has enough time to get dolled up and pampered. That’s not busy love.
• Two (or now 6) sausage Steve has ruined her channel. He buts in, try’s to be funny, takes over. Literally she needs a mute button on him🤢

Lastly - Rebecca we are not trolls. Having an opposing opinion on your stupid perfect small existence of a life is not being an awful person. Grow the duck up😫 LEARN from your mistakes. EDUCATE yourself and your children BE the best influencer you can be and QUIT the bullshit😂

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.