Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she said ‘oh someones got beeeeef’ then explained that he went to feel the ducks and had a mcdonalds for his lunch and a party on the weekend. She then pulled that face then said ‘ wait wheres the block button’ and they both laughed then shes said ‘ oh there is is byeeeeee’

She comes across so cocky and arrogant in front of Steve. Like a teenager trying to impress her first boyfriend. 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Anyone else notice Steve say he went for a hair cut yesterday too?!
and she got a jumper from asda yesterday too...

Annotation 2019-09-11 115544.png

dying to send her this.... soreeeeeeen not sorin!!! Wonder if shes contacted them for a colab yet? maybe they said no because you can't even say it right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She hasn’t got it in her to be a decent, honest and likeable influencer. She’s shown her true colours and I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ll never like the girl now no matter how good her content were to become. You can’t polish a turd 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
So pissed at the moment. Wont do anything for her little one's birthday but will drive far the very next day to go film something for money. This is the kind of tit that sets me off.

Reactions: 22
I don't say this very often, but he's got such a punchable face!
They both do 😂

What the heck is she mentioning a 3rd baby for anyway!? She can’t be arsed with 2 it seems, and if she’s so busy as she claims to be how will she manage another kid? She’s a joke, she needs content and she knows almost everything will be gifted for a new baby as well so again which fucks me right off because there are people out there that can’t afford the stuff those 2 twats get for free and don’t even appreciate.

Omg I literally can’t cope. Picture of her posing full makeup hair done dressed in appropriate fitting clothes, and there’s poor woody dressed in dungarees wayyyy too big for him and just generally looking like he was dressed in the dark. Selfish selfish woman get your head out of your own ass and out some care into your kids appearance instead of just your own 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
My face when Beggy becks posts another AD 🤭🤭
Also it’s HIS face NOT HES face

Learn to spell, grammar and pronounce words properly. Your kids might have more of a chance and what happened to the dyslexic post, if you genuinely have been diagnosed then raise awareness not delete the story within 5 minutes 😡

Reactions: 12
So they both treat them self yesterday to haircuts, clothes, nails etc. Woody got some cheap tat for his birthday which his brother wouldn’t allow him to play with properly and was dragged around shops all day for his parents gain. How can she think she’s a good mother?? I can tell you now Rebecca if you don’t step up, Woody more so will notice every single thing you do and he will resent you for it. That’s coming from someone who’s been there.

Reactions: 13
That poor little boy is never dressed nicely but she can have her lips and lashes and nails done. I have my lips done but before that I make sure my baby is kitted out in next first.

Reactions: 13
oh ffs so shes just posting random clothes with aff links now... she must be getting very desperate for cash. Why doesn't she just get a job?

Reactions: 12
L
My face when Beggy becks posts another AD 🤭🤭
Is she planning a 3rd pregnancy 😭

They both do 😂

What the heck is she mentioning a 3rd baby for anyway!? She can’t be arsed with 2 it seems, and if she’s so busy as she claims to be how will she manage another kid? She’s a joke, she needs content and she knows almost everything will be gifted for a new baby as well so again which fucks me right off because there are people out there that can’t afford the stuff those 2 twats get for free and don’t even appreciate.

Omg I literally can’t cope. Picture of her posing full makeup hair done dressed in appropriate fitting clothes, and there’s poor woody dressed in dungarees wayyyy too big for him and just generally looking like he was dressed in the dark. Selfish selfish woman get your head out of your own ass and out some care into your kids appearance instead of just your own 😡
Content. That's the only reason she's had children. Alfie tends to get her work because he's that little bit older and poor little Woody seems to be left on the shelf. I bet she's desperate for a girl for a different avenue of work.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone clock her saying we’re going to shopping centre in Sheffield... then looks at Steve and says “it is Sheffield isn’t it” Rebecca this is your job at work you NEVER know details about anything your doing it’s so unprofessional, you don’t even know what area your going to it makes me feel like she doesn’t read details about jobs and research or get info she just grabs them and says yes. 😐

Reactions: 14
Rebecca all dressed up again and Woody in clothes hanging off him
I thought this too 🙄
Poor kid could’ve done with some clothes that fit him properly for his birthday.
She spends so much time on her own appearance and clothes then dresses her child like she has today 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so infuriating.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.