Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very confused via gifted and sponsored I’m thinking #ad #spon require a specific spec in order to receive a payment eg 2x insta stories 1x YouTube video etc but with gifted are they actually given a brief or do the company just hope for the best 🤔

They all claim that a gifted item/experience is something that they get without any obligation to post about it and without any contractual obligation. I’d call bullshit in this case. You would imagine James Villas would have wanted specific content produced in exchange for a free holiday! She’s not even tagged it correctly - ALL of her Instagram photos & videos from the holiday should have been #AD - GIFTED but I don’t think she’s done that at all?

Reactions: 7
She’s very obviously viewed it as nothing more than a free holiday.

There was no planning or any thought put into content to actually showcase the villa or the holiday whatsoever.
Anyone taking this seriously as a job would have had a plan written down of what was to be filmed on each day; a villa tour should have be filmed in detail and with plenty of information as soon as they arrived.
She should have filmed loads of content to put together a video of information and content to really sell the holiday to her viewers.

She should watch some of Katie Ellison’s travel videos - that’s how it’s done! Not this utter tit show from Rebecca Lamb.
Exactly what I thought, holiday first, work a very poor second. So unprofessional, especially when this is her full time, oh so busy job and she is clearly hoping to bag more brand work.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the “tour” on insta stories.

Jesus.

How many times does she say “little” “and like” and “stuff”

Very very obvious that she hadn’t planned to do a tour at all. And very obvious that she’s not spent any time actually thinking about what she wants to say about the place or really having any knowledge of the villa.

“Here’s a bedroom, here’s a toilet. Here’s a little seating area. Here’s a little barbecue area with a sink and stuff”

Im sorry, but I could do a better job of that villa tour from here!!!!

Bloody appalling. I hope that’s the first and last time James Villas ever work with her. That was just embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is so embarrassing! She only did that tour as it was mentioned on here she doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. She makes my blood boil. Fed up of seeing her in her bikini like she's gods gift no love you ain't tit get back to your dungeon

Reactions: 10
Do these companies not give a spec of what they expect in exchange for gifting these things? If I was James Villas I'd have expected a full villa tour on Youtube showing each room, stating how many people could stay there and usual price, I would have expected this at the beginning of the holiday and then done the questions thing she did and maybe done another video answering said questions... I would also have expected a day in the life at the villa ie food shopping, pool day and evening bbq, showing off the facilities at the villa. At the very least. 2 in-depth, informative videos about the ACTUAL VILLA. Plus lots of photos of villa life - with James Villas splashed all over it not just in tiny writing that you can hardly see. She's supposedly proud to be working with them, she doesn't act like it!!

And why has she said she's looking forward to getting home and back into routine? She has no routine? They don't do anything? Does she mean the food shop??? That's the only routine thing she does!
She’s totally incapable of doing this! It would be great content if she could. Half the time she’s asking her followers what they want her to film, she is literally so so super clueless!

Reactions: 11
They all claim that a gifted item/experience is something that they get without any obligation to post about it and without any contractual obligation. I’d call bullshit in this case. You would imagine James Villas would have wanted specific content produced in exchange for a free holiday! She’s not even tagged it correctly - ALL of her Instagram photos & videos from the holiday should have been #AD - GIFTED but I don’t think she’s done that at all?
Here’s a good way to find out. Let’s report her to ASA, and let them investigate because she absolutely hasn’t labelled it correctly and it wreaks of the whole Fyre fest saga.

Reactions: 12
She’s totally incapable of doing this! It would be great content if she could. Half the time she’s asking her followers what they want her to film, she is literally so so super clueless!
So so so super clueless & STUFF! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What has she posted about the young lady who passed away? I can see any post or story about it?

On a separate note - that black bikini that she’s had on all week is an absolute travesty. It’s bloody awful! Too small for her, doesn’t support or flatter her chest at all and it’s just a really ugly piece of swimwear.
Yes it’s linked in the post I quoted I think. She posted how the girl died and she’d ALWAYS tried to raise awareness. Like excuse me? No one gives a duck what you did, this isn’t about you, a girl just lost her life you disgusting human.

Reactions: 6
I understand that companies look for accounts on youtube and instagram, that have a substantial following because it is in their interest to get their product out to as many people as possible.

What gets me is that in doing so, they are gifting these holidays and products to people who have been so spoiled with *free*, that have become quite immune to them and take everything for granted.

For them it's just another freebie, for us poor saps in the corner, which can only dream of a holiday such as this, we are left knowing as much about it as the day these morons stepped foot on these villas.

If only *normal, every day working people* were gifted these holidays, you can bet they would do these justice.

Instead we are given a rushed tour, no views of the area around the villa, pizza for lunch in Spain and multiple shots of Elleh showing her tits and rolls.

Sorry James Villa, I'm as clueless as to what you offer as I was last week. But hey long as Elleh got to show us her sweaty upper lip, bikinis and pelvic floor face and stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I really can’t believe that she did not to an in depth door .. with perhaps some notes prepared on the villa. It’s actually lovely inside.
As previous people noted most folk want to know
Cost ( including off and on peak)
Nearest shop
Bars and restaurants within walking distance
Taxi services and average costs
Distance off airport
Oh yes and how many folk the place sleeps
I would also want to know if the pool is heated
Really really basic stuff .

In depth “ tour” .. not sure what an in depth door is !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That tour 🙈 What an afterthought!

They must have contacted her and asked ‘where’s the little tour and stuff Ellie?’

The tour should have been done on day one. For someone who got a free holiday she didn’t give them anything in return. We didn’t even see the villa properly until she was leaving, love getting a look round the bathrooms and beds after they’ve been used for a week. Screams luxury.

Reactions: 20
Oh my god I have just watched that villa review 😂 what the fook was that?
What I have learnt about JamesVillas is that the furniture in them is either little or big.
Some furniture is gorgeous and others is lovely.
And some cupboards/rooms contain stuff or things.

They must be kicking them selves for gifting her that stay, what a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if she would've done a tour on the very last day if it hadn't been mentioned on here 🤔 would've expected a video on arrival with some cheesy background music and everyone's excitement at how great the villa is. Showing how it works great with young kids etc .... but nope just bex in a bikini showing us little towns

Reactions: 10
Wohooooo I got to see the bathroom!

bleep.
There better not be another troll post 🤦‍♀️She goes for the sympathy vote "I'm just a normal mum trying to do my best for my family" 🙄

well how's about this Becky? James villas are just a normal business trying to stay afloat and have just lost hundreds of pounds of revenue due to giving a big idiot like you a weeks holiday on the house hoping to get some top class advertising and social media promotion only to get zilch back in return bar a few shoddy shoddy instagram stories with a tag so small you'd need a magnifying glass to see it 🤣

#justiceforfreshlycosmetics #justiceforjamesvillas #justiceforthomasandfriends

Reactions: 21
If she feels so lucky doing what she does, then why doesn’t it show? That tour was appalling.

Reactions: 11
If she feels so lucky doing what she does, then why doesn’t it show? That tour was appalling.
This is the major problem now though. All these influencers are so used to getting everything handed to them on a plate they don't feel "lucky" any more. They feel entitled. They just use the #lucky as they know its what is expected of them to say.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.