Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unless you were a size 6-8 21 year old with very long legs and fake tits up by your chin who goes out a lot (probably the type of bird Steve's messaging) why would you even consider that cardigan monstrosity 🤣🤣🤣 especially not if you're a rotund breastfeeding mother with mastitis living in the daaalleeess... the mind boggles more each day!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She dresses like a bleeping ho, the classless piece of baggage.

Photographing herself whilst her half-dressed baby is left lying at the edge of the bed. At least put some bleeping socks on her feet you woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d forgotten the shorts and wellies! I’ve had a rotten day and that has cheered me right up. She really is an utter tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is bleeping disgusting and a disgrace of a human. Her agenda here is to make people comment going ‘omg hunnnnn how are you back in that shape?!’ It’s gross, she seeks constant gratification and sexualising from other people. The reason she looks like that is because of photoshop and her stupid mirror, that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t wait for Stevo to show her true size, which he will sooner or later. Wonder if she’s got a cheapo week in tenners booked just before/after half term.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is bleeping disgusting and a disgrace of a human. Her agenda here is to make people comment going ‘omg hunnnnn how are you back in that shape?!’ It’s gross, she seeks constant gratification and sexualising from other people. The reason she looks like that is because of photoshop and her stupid mirror, that’s it.
Look at her eyes too, she looks bleeping derranged. She is not on this planet. Poor kids of hers is all I can say

Reactions: 18
What app could she be using to create these photos?? I'd genuinely love a go with it to see how it works!
Quite scary you can change yourself that much

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.