Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think she looks like Michelle Keegan? Has she said that? Shes a million miles away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dungaree pic 😂😂😂 best laugh I’ve had today. Wtf does she look like …..not Michelle Keegan that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says she is still sore and is feeding her on it now and yet she is feeding her on the opposite side to the one she claims is sore and red on her photograph.
I actually noticed this but thought it had be reversed or something! Glad I’m not the only one noticing

Reactions: 5
THIS IS A DRILL!

The treat of 2 reels in the space of 2 hours. The new bed does not have a TV, obviously the freebie wouldn’t stretch to that…. And just what I wanted to see whilst I was drinking my latte, a close up video of her tit. And why is Anne lying on the edge of the bed apparently unsupervised.

Reactions: 9
That puts the absolute fear through me with Roma just laid on the bed like that while she’s tarting herself up. While I appreciate babies of that age do not roll, all it takes is a dog to run and jump on the bed and off rolls Roma.
P.S the breastfeeding burger nips don’t look good in that see through top begs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Look at her knee on the leg behind. Looks like she's chopped half of it off. Also does she think we can't see the bending wardrobes?

Just need someone who can do those reverse photoshopping so we can see what she actually looks like if the wardrobe wasn't bendy 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Odd pics to post of massive Anne. Rolling eyes and the huuuuuge grippers. And those outfits….. does she dress like that intentionally? Why didn’t she wear trousers with her shirt? What is that cardigan? Why are Anne’s feet so vast? So, so many questions.

• Haha
Look at her knee on the leg behind. Looks like she's chopped half of it off. Also does she think we can't see the bending wardrobes?

Just need someone who can do those reverse photoshopping so we can see what she actually looks like if the wardrobe wasn't bendy 🤪🤪🤪🤪
The door to Alfie’s room is bending too at the bottom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that showing off whilst your precious baby gurl is lying alone on a high bed. You just wouldn’t, would you?! Too busy looking at herself to see what’s happening. That’s bloody disgraceful. The fact she feels ok about just leaving that kind of parenting in for everyone to see, just because she’s desperate to show her nipples off 😔 Get outta here.

Reactions: 25
She’s added about 3 feet to her legs as well. No doubt Beav will post a real pic of her later.

• Haha
All that showing off whilst your precious baby gurl is lying alone on a high bed. You just wouldn’t, would you?! Too busy looking at herself to see what’s happening. That’s bloody disgraceful. The fact she feels ok about just leaving that kind of parenting in for everyone to see, just because she’s desperate to show her nipples off 😔 Get outta here.
Yeah literally, there is no way she didn’t look at that and think hmmm that doesn’t look to good. But like you say, showing the lack of respect she has for herself getting those nips out at every opportunity takes priority yet AGAIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.