Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she's in her mid to late 50s?
She's 62 and certainly looks it and more, my son and daughter are in their twenties and if they acted like her I would strangle them the poor woman's probably at the end of her tether with her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ha ha she used a big word ‘Modalities ‘hilarious !!

Surely no one would pay this person for life coaching 😂😂😂 if they do they need to see a life coach !!
She's as deluded as beggy! The whole lot of them are bleeping morons

Reactions: 8
Baby has her mother’s cankles already! There is no way she was a seven odd pound baby. I must say, I LOVE chubby baby ankles though. Just be honest, Beggy. No one cares if she was a 9/10 pound whooper!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Baby has her mother’s cankles already! There is no way she was a seven odd pound baby. I must say, I LOVE chubby baby ankles though. Just be honest, Beggy. No one cares if she was a 9/10 pound whooper!
After I posted I noticed Mandyannes legs jeezo she's solid
cankles.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That bleeping emoji she keeps using on every single thing she posts 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 she’s made me hate it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.