Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick as a dog (apparently) but still having to sell her face sander on Instagram a this morning. Oh and maybe you should actually be waking up baby girl through the night to feed her. Not only because that’s what you are meant to be when they are newborns but it'll also help your “mastitis” You are an expert mum though so you already know that 🥴🥴

Reactions: 30
First of all, fresh bra twice a day when breastfeeding in the early days... one in the morning, fresh one on before bed. Even with pads on youre leaking everywhere at that stage! Second, I think the post about going quiet was aimed at her MLM huns. Wake up call Becky - they're not your real friends! Thirdly - she didn't want to wake Anne up in the night? I'm sorry what?? Isn't that what you're supposed to do when you've got mastitis? Her boobs must be so engorged why wouldn't you want to put the baby on to relieve the pressure? Especially if she was awake anyway? NOTHING SHE DOES MAKES SENSE SHE HURTS MY BRAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mastitis TODAY!
Gallstones TOMORROW!🤣
Stevie boy must have an upcoming night out with the lads and beggy is simply setting the seed for why he won’t be going out on said lads night out! 😂
What a sad little life Jane 😂😂
My husband went out Wednesday night with his work for teams bonding and yesterday he was hungover and we ate tit together and we had ( well he did) hangover sex in between his work calls and before I went to work then come home and ate pizza and had more sexy times!
Then on Saturday I’m going out with the girls and we will no doubt repeat yesterday on Sunday 😂😂😂😂
Sorry for too much info but I’m just saying this is life beggy
Normal jobs (I mean that as in not only fans or whatever seedy tit they are doing and Steve undeclared jobs etc)
Time away from each other
Trust
You should try it beggy it’s actually a lot nicer and better then having to live this life or constantly thinking ahead of the game and making up really weird odd scenarios
What a life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Stevie boy must have an upcoming night out with the lads and beggy is simply setting the seed for why he won’t be going out on said lads night out! 😂
What a sad little life Jane 😂😂
My husband went out Wednesday night with his work for teams bonding and yesterday he was hungover and we ate tit together and we had ( well he did) hangover sex in between his work calls and before I went to work then come home and ate pizza and had more sexy times!
Then on Saturday I’m going out with the girls and we will no doubt repeat yesterday on Sunday 😂😂😂😂
Sorry for too much info but I’m just saying this is life beggy
Normal jobs (I mean that as in not only fans or whatever seedy tit they are doing and Steve undeclared jobs etc)
Time away from each other
Trust
You should try it beggy it’s actually a lot nicer and better then having to live this life or constantly thinking ahead of the game and making up really weird odd scenarios
What a life
You're missing a big part out there though - you can trust your husband because he's not a cheat, Becky can't trust Steve to get a pint of milk without having his head turned. It's sad, but he puts up with her deranged tit for sex on tap and she puts up with his wondering eye for the "status" (in her eyes) of the money/car/large detached farmhouse in the dales. There's nothing sincere between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You're missing a big part out there though - you can trust your husband because he's not a cheat, Becky can't trust Steve to get a pint of milk without having his head turned. It's sad, but he puts up with her deranged tit for sex on tap and she puts up with his wondering eye for the "status" (in her eyes) of the money/car/large detached farmhouse in the dales. There's nothing sincere between them.
Oh absolutely!
And he trusts me
With his job he is out a lot of times in London for work do’s and also works away a lot too!
But the money is amazing so I can’t complain it’s part and parcel of his job travelling and socialing with his customers etc
But we have a great life and live comfortably so I mustn’t complain
I don’t have to work but I do for me
For my personal achievements and pride
Unlike beggy who got everything because of Steve and his family
She hasn’t worked for duck all and has no sense of pride
She can’t even do the school run
But of course I’m the jealous one of beggys life here 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do we no if big bad bev has actually met the baby yet?
Also, wish becky would take that bleeping dirty looking bra off. She looks like she stinks. Bet beavers proper sick of the sight of her 🤣
Mind u, he's no oil painting. Looks like he's just come back from his holidays at Venus by the looks of his pink skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we no if big bad bev has actually met the baby yet?
Also, wish becky would take that bleeping dirty looking bra off. She looks like she stinks. Bet beavers proper sick of the sight of her 🤣
Mind u, he's no oil painting. Looks like he's just come back from his holidays at Venus by the looks of his pink skin.
I get the impression she avoids her mum. Like as in she doesn't make an effort with her. Can't remember the last time she even mentioned her.

Reactions: 12
What has happened to tge all singing all dancing breat pump she was gifted? Surely this would be the perfect time to be using it? 🤔

Reactions: 17

I get the impression she avoids her mum. Like as in she doesn't make an effort with her. Can't remember the last time she even mentioned her.
Yeah it comes across as they've fallen out doesnt it? Did she even have a photo with her at her baby shower after she stuck her down the bottom of the table as far away as possible?

Reactions: 12
Yeah it comes across as they've fallen out doesnt it? Did she even have a photo with her at her baby shower after she stuck her down the bottom of the table as far away as possible?
Nope, I only remember seeing her at the table. She looked a bit uncomfortable too. Maybe Dingle thinks she is something special and her mum isn't worthy enough to be in her company.

Reactions: 10
I do remember her on the weekend Anne was born, I think it was Saturday (Woody’s birthday) or maybe was the Sunday she was on stories in the morning & said her mum was coming over to meet Anne. But she never showed any photos at all, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just another of her lies to pretend everything is perfect.

Reactions: 14
Right so she’s whinging on the she has mastitis but is still managing to sell her face vibrator! mastitis must be awful however all she does is whinge that she’s so so so poorly! She is getting to have a bath, and have all day in bed! Sorry, she has 2 other kids how on earth is she managing to do this!!! There’s people out there who have no support and just get on with it!! She goes on as if she is seriously ill.

when I had my 2nd by c-section my partner had to go back to work after 2 weeks and it was HELL I was still struggling to walk,move, couldn't get in and out the bath on my own, I had infection after infection but yino what… I had to GET ON WITH IT as I had another child also and little support and everyone was at work but I didn’t once whinge!!!! This twit doesjt know how good she has got it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How old is Bev ? she must be round about my age (47) but she looks a lot older I would honestly age her at 61
Screenshot_20220930-131829.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The brassy hair with the grey roots is a mess and the style is horrendous it's like fkn Hugh Hefner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.