Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to remind beggy that sometimes siblings just aren’t that arsed about the new baby. The baby can’t play or interact or do anything and sometimes older children can hold some resentment that everything has changed at home. It doesn’t all have to be obsessive. My older boys didn’t even notice I’d had a baby for about 3 days 😂
Ha oh my god, I had a tattle break to do some baking and watch drag race, and I was honestly coming back on to say….
Was it just my kids who gave the baby a few hugs to start with then went back to being full on, asking for a snack every two minutes and demanding I get the Lego piece out from under the sofa, whilst I was sat on it with a newborn hanging off my tit 😂 that was a rather specific example, but you get me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone needs to remind beggy that sometimes siblings just aren’t that arsed about the new baby. The baby can’t play or interact or do anything and sometimes older children can hold some resentment that everything has changed at home. It doesn’t all have to be obsessive. My older boys didn’t even notice I’d had a baby for about 3 days 😂
One of my most favourite memories of my boys was when my youngest was around a week old. His brothers came home from school and did the usual throwing down the school bags, got changed, got a snack before sitting down to watch the tv. About 10 minutes later a noise came from the crib and my eldest sat up and said “I totally forgot we had a baby” 🤣.

You are absolutely right …. she is trying to portray, her idea of, a perfect life where the boys are obsessed with their sister and always holding her and giving kisses and cuddles. Just because my boys forgot they had a baby brother didn’t mean they didn’t love him. She is honestly so crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All that crying, pathetic way to get attention. She doesn’t have mastitis…. She may have a blocked duct, but my guess is she’s got a bloody fungal infection from being such a dirty witch. Lying in that filthy bedding, not showering, changing her nursing bras frequently. And conveniently her face sander friends were coming round, and she needed an excuse to put them off because the dungeon is a stinking tit tip!!!!
Karma’s a witch Rebecca, and so are you, oh and by the way Anne is not cute and dellicutt sniff either…..
But just think positive thoughts you utter loony!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When I had my third and last baby my eldest asked me ‘When are you sending it back’ 😂 her sibling was a week old and the novelty had well and truly worn off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That pic with her tits out is just gross!!! Go away and wash your smelly self you manky witch 🤮 anyone else actually thinking The bairn suits Anne now it’s said that much haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of my most favourite memories of my boys was when my youngest was around a week old. His brothers came home from school and did the usual throwing down the school bags, got changed, got a snack before sitting down to watch the tv. About 10 minutes later a noise came from the crib and my eldest sat up and said “I totally forgot we had a baby” 🤣.

You are absolutely right …. she is trying to portray, her idea of, a perfect life where the boys are obsessed with their sister and always holding her and giving kisses and cuddles. Just because my boys forgot they had a baby brother didn’t mean they didn’t love him. She is honestly so crazy!
In the one story she put up the other day you can see woodeh looking at her for instruction to go to Anneh and kiss her etc. He's deffo not arsed. Alfeh is on his own planet anyway poor bugger

Reactions: 26
Mastitis TODAY!
Gallstones TOMORROW!🤣
Just waiting for the Yeh ! sniff, my gallstones have gone away cos of the antibiotics I took for my mastitis !! 🤥🤥🤥

Couldn't the local james herriott vet have come round and applied something to her udders !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just waiting for the Yeh ! sniff, my gallstones have gone away cos of the antibiotics I took for my mastitis !! 🤥🤥🤥

Couldn't the local james herriott vet have come round and applied something to her udders !!
Hahaha she'd expect the whole arm up her arse too the dirty old cow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Not had time to go through all comments so I’m sorry if I’m going over old ground but I’ve just watched the vlog.

Am I the only one who thinks that baby looks abnormally large? Even her fingers are huge! Like weirdly big.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. I agree the baby suits Anne more than Roma (stupid horrible name).
2. Her bedding gives me the “vom” it’s looks grubby, sweaty, and generally minging.
3. I hope she’s got a good life policy on Beaver Boy cos she’s gonna need a big payout to support 3 kids when he has a steroid induced heart attack with his big Billy beetroot face and thick neck to match his thick brain. Repulsive Man/Boy
4. Begs go and take a break from Insta enjoy these early weeks with Anne and your family nobody cares if your arse is fat, your belly rolls over your waistband, that’s life you’ve just had a baby embrace it. It’s called real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not had time to go through all comments so I’m sorry if I’m going over old ground but I’ve just watched the vlog.

Am I the only one who thinks that baby looks abnormally large? Even her fingers are huge! Like weirdly big.
She definitely wasn’t 7lbs 7oz when she was born!

Reactions: 16
Is RomaRound Hegerty on the roids with Steve??
She’s a bleeping Unit.

There’s absolutely nothing Delicut or Pretteh about that baby.
He looks like he needs a bloody good scrub - looks minging 🫣🫢.

Common ladies form an orderly queue 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Funny she quotes the saying about "your people" when you're quiet......

Where are her "people" then? Where's that gob shite mother of hers? Shouldn't she be popping in regularly to check on her daughter.......any other caring mother would at least come by to give her a hand with some washing, cooking, shopping - Rebecca obviously takes after Big Bad Bev with her mothering skills..........
And get a new set of sheets and pillows for your stinking bed you scruffy toe rag - Stig Of The Dump (for those who are old enough to remember lol.)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She definitely wasn’t 7lbs 7oz when she was born!
Do we have proof that she was born when Rebecca said she was born? I remember everyone wondered if the due date was accurate; maybe Rebecca had her earlier and just delayed posting a few videos to drag out the pregnancy content a little longer (or maybe I'm giving her too much credit for being able to plan and carry out that level of deception). She really does look more like a 4-5 week old baby than 2-3 weeks--my daughter weighed 10 lbs at birth and even she wasn't that big so soon after.

Reactions: 4
It’s probably still crusty from the night Big Corona was conceived
Do we have proof that she was born when Rebecca said she was born? I remember everyone wondered if the due date was accurate; maybe Rebecca had her earlier and just delayed posting a few videos to drag out the pregnancy content a little longer (or maybe I'm giving her too much credit for being able to plan and carry out that level of deception). She really does look more like a 4-5 week old baby than 2-3 weeks--my daughter weighed 10 lbs at birth and even she wasn't that big so soon after.
I don't think she's anywhere near clever enough to pull of a hoax like that to be brutally honest 🤣 Mandy Anne just takes after her mother, they're both chunks!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.