Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life with a newborn vlog - im 15 seconds in and her tits out. The cat, cows and dog also got shown before her other 2 actual children

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That vlog was the most painful thing i have ever watched she is just so boring 😴 and a walking contradiction:

getting loads of sleep except when she doesn’t (the bags under her eyes suggest this is more often the case)
In a little bubble being lazy apart from we can see her dragging the baby on pointless trips
Loving life but bursting in to tears all the time

She is 100% heading for a meltdown I think she is really struggling but can’t let on to Steve because she knows this is all of her own making! I also found it very strange she never actually said Roma’s name in the video it was always babeh or girlie she is weird.

And my heart just aches for those boys they are nothing but little content puppets for her - when Alfie was holding Roma and said ‘are you excited?’ I thought he has just picked up that his mam says that to him every time she picks the camera up so he should ask Roma it actually broke my heart 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It’s weird, I couldn’t see it on YouTube but you can if you click her link via Instagram .

Reactions: 3
I thought the same, she never once says her name. Always baby gerrrrl.
When she said about her golden magic milk sorting out her snotteh nose 💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's only letting people watch via her Insta link ? and trying to block people probably ? I'm not risking it lol..panic over it's on now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same, she never once says her name. Always baby gerrrrl.
When she said about her golden magic milk sorting out her snotteh nose 💀
Yeah she needs to give the boys some of Mummehs magic milk they look pale and lethargic I am finding her difficult to watch at the moment she really makes me feel uncomfortable (and the sounds that come from her nose actually make me feel violently ill)

She's only letting people watch via her Insta link ? and trying to block people probably ? I'm not risking it lol
I got it from YouTube but i am not logged in so dont know? It doesn’t appear at the top of the page i have to scroll down to the day in the life section if that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive just seem it on YOUTUBE - still there
COMMENTS
People calling Roma Rome🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah the amount of her eye bleeping the camera and calling the baby her angel baby was enough for me. Boring twit. And the baby looks like a rugby player ffs. 7lb my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Productive day 🤣🤣 visited a friend, an afternoon in the shack, the school run, uploaded a video & making tea. Wow, she must be exhausted 🙄 that is a joke of a day, how she can begin to think that is a productive day is beyond me.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.