Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should have said no one cares about your boobs, apart from the pervs

Vlog going up tonight guys

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Someone explain to me why you use an app to log when and how long baby feeds for. Like really, what the f is that all about!!

I have 4 kids, breastfed them all and never once took note of the time I fed them, let alone how long they fed for….. I just don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's been years since I had a baby but I just noticed the new baby thread on the advice pages here and perused the first page for any signs of a baby that just takes 6 minute feeds 6 times a day and sleeps through the night.... Unfortunately all I found was lots of new mums suffering from mega sleep deprivation and new babies who want to feed all day and all night long. One said waking up 4 times a night is what she classed as a good night. The title of the thread spells it out.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Why’s she keep making a point of mentioning the school run. We know you don’t do it dingle

Reactions: 16
Steve 100% uses steroids. You can see it a mile off. His upper arms and chest are large but if you look
At him it’s all just water retention - he’s not actually muscular. The steroids are making him retain fluid and he’s probably not working out enough to actually increase the muscle mass. He’s such a little wimp. He’s got such an inferiority complex - wants to be a big man but has to cheat and use steroids to get there because he can’t do it properly and even at that he’s doing it wrong. Bet his balls look like two shrivelled grapes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
boobs are so big because they are full, you ain’t feeding your newborn enough 🙄
I don’t get why she isn’t also expressing milk? Like, if the baby isn’t feeding much (bullshit) then her boobs must be pouring with milk?! So you’d express it wouldn’t you? To bottle feed.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why she isn’t also expressing milk? Like, if the baby isn’t feeding much (bullshit) then her boobs must be pouring with milk?! So you’d express it wouldn’t you? To bottle feed.
Yep haven’t seen her using the gifted elvie yet!

Reactions: 6
Someone explain to me why you use an app to log when and how long baby feeds for. Like really, what the f is that all about!!

I have 4 kids, breastfed them all and never once took note of the time I fed them, let alone how long they fed for….. I just don’t get it!
I was always too busy feeding to faff with my phone and enter details on an app! She’s an absolute fool!

Reactions: 13
It's been years since I had a baby but I just noticed the new baby thread on the advice pages here and perused the first page for any signs of a baby that just takes 6 minute feeds 6 times a day and sleeps through the night.... Unfortunately all I found was lots of new mums suffering from mega sleep deprivation and new babies who want to feed all day and all night long. One said waking up 4 times a night is what she classed as a good night. The title of the thread spells it out.
I’ve follow this thread and have made actual mama friends from it. If Becky was to look it up and join in with how perfect baby Annie is I can tell you now we’d all know she’s lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.