Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Steaver on the roids big time!!! But you know what he doesn’t see…? It just makes him look even fuglier…. Lollipop head, beetroot face, and like someone said before, the body of a Silverback Gorilla!
That’s not an attractive man is it…
Even worse taking a picture of him in bed with baby Anne? He’s not emotionally connected to that child one iota!
Reap what you sow Beggy cos it’s all gonna come crashing down hunnipot!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck me, page two and I've snorted more times that I care to imagine. This thread is off to a strong start 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bloody hell anne looks bigger than steves entire torso at 2 weeks and thats even after hes been hammering the d-bol.....just sur sur pritteh and delicutt 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s nothing redeeming about any part of that photograph. 😐 Beaver looks like a fugly, thick twit in the midst of a midlife crisis, with his roidy tits on point and tiny pinhead trying to house his ginormous teef.

Annie Hegs has 100% inherited his mouth, the poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anne’s gonna be the Yorkshire Dales answer to Honey Boo Boo by the time shes 3. I reckon she’ll be a right potty mouthed little thing, will have a permanent runny nose and she’ll be rugby tackling Alfeh to get the last sorin bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I think I have problems because it really grinds my tit when people go on about how pretty and gorgeous their baby is and you're thinking duuudeee we looking at the same baby?? My youngest grew into herself but jeez when she's was born I think my husband thought I had an affair with golam. I was under no illusion she was pretty. duck me sometimes im brutally honest but then I think naaaa I'm just realistic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
bleeping revolting. Rebecca sat up crying for a whole hour last night so tonight it’s Steve’s turn to feed the baby with his massive witch tits.
Advert for steroids right there.
Shes defiantly posted that thinking he is gods gift 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Advert for steroids right there.
Shes defiantly posted that thinking he is gods gift 🤢
She needs to put her glasses on. That man is the biggest turn off ever. He’s so bleeping ugly I just haven’t got the words for him. And that’s before he shows his teeth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She needs to put her glasses on. That man is the biggest turn off ever. He’s so bleeping ugly I just haven’t got the words for him. And that’s before he shows his teeth 🤢
Your hatred for them gives me life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.