Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at it. Almost 5 hours for a newborn breastfed baby in between feeds?! Then she feeds for 6 minutes. She’s topping her up with formula she has to be. There’s no danger that baby is getting sufficient feed from that. She needs to be feeding her every 2-3 hours to keep up her supply and get that going. Even a bottle fed baby would be every 2-3 hours at this stage, that’s far far too long
The thing is, if she continues feeding so little, will that not dry up her supply? Doesn’t breast milk adjust itself to supply & demand? I didn’t breastfeed mine so I don’t really know what would happen if she’s feeding so little.

Reactions: 15
She’s at it. Almost 5 hours for a newborn breastfed baby in between feeds?! Then she feeds for 6 minutes. She’s topping her up with formula she has to be. There’s no danger that baby is getting sufficient feed from that. She needs to be feeding her every 2-3 hours to keep up her supply and get that going. Even a bottle fed baby would be every 2-3 hours at this stage, that’s far far too long
Agree my sisters baby is feeding every 3 hours and she's on 4oz formula and 1 week older then roma

The thing is, if she continues feeding so little, will that not dry up her supply? Doesn’t breast milk adjust itself to supply & demand? I didn’t breastfeed mine so I don’t really know what would happen if she’s feeding so little.
Think the more you feed the more you produce so going that long with between feeding isnt good she should at least be pumping I think. I'm no expert just going off my friends who have breastfed

Also it's freezing this morning and she's wrapped her up in a muslin?! 🙈

Reactions: 17
Morning tattlers. Rough night for me…. My fella got up for a slash in the night and I was awake for 12 minutes. Been crying all morning.
I’m sitting in Costa (not with my tits out) and just snorted my cheese toastie out at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Agree my sisters baby is feeding every 3 hours and she's on 4oz formula and 1 week older then roma

Think the more you feed the more you produce so going that long with between feeding isnt good she should at least be pumping I think. I'm no expert just going off my friends who have breastfed

Also it's freezing this morning and she's wrapped her up in a muslin?! 🙈
From my breastfeeding experience I look back and all i remember specifically thinking is am pretty sure this kid only comes up for air.
I only had to walk past him and he was hungry again haha....

• Haha
I also don't get it I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old and he still eating off my tit constantly. It does not make sense

Reactions: 9
I also don't get it I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old and he still eating off my tit constantly. It does not make sense
I got pregnant again at this stage and my boy went off breast but he was the same at 12 months - even when supplemented with solids.

Reactions: 2
I think you're all forgetting that Rebecca Lamb is the best Mummeh in the world. The best breastfeeder ever to breast feed. Her supply, her flow, her latch, her everything is just so cute cosy and absolutely perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh no, couldn’t sleep last night for hours, had about 3 hours sleep but I still made it to school with my boy! Rebecca you’re a dick and big titty beaver is hacket my dear, I just boked up my breakfast seeing that 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is Beaver so red? Looks like he’s sunburnt. Unless he's on the sunbeds? He’s vile 🤢

Is that just a Muslin on Ann today?? It’s chilly!!!!
Poor kid!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m genuinely confused about how little that kid is eating? I don’t have children but surely 14 minutes of breast milk in 8 hours is not right?

Reactions: 21
I think we're all forgetting that Anne is not their first child and they know what they are doing, remember..... :rolleyes:

Side note: Annie is actually such a lovely name, especially when compared with RURRMUH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I didn't bf but I no if big Mandyanne is only have that in 8 hours either Dingle is lying or something is up with baby as that is not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No breastfed baby goes that long between feeds at 2 weeks old. On 6 minute feeds she wouldn’t be getting much if any hindmilk which is what would keep her full for 2-3hours max! Wonder if she’s been popping the antihistamines to make Anne sleep

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.